Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Lmao MC's reaction is hilarious. Dodged the yandere imouto bullet, I guess? But we all know yandere imouto bullet does not miss... it will follow you for the rest of yer life.

You guys are a riot! Need i say more? Im surprised mostly that there are a lot of y'all that are "for" than "against". lol

Well,basically this is not that wrong,it was a common occurrence in the past,the only problem is the genetica heritage,so basically is just fine
And also all the children of Adam and eve did it so we are all born of incest
More like wincest

346 comments
this is amazing!! xD

No, I won't f*ck my sister. But I like the story. xD

Damn. Shes probably one of the most tragic heroines I've seen in an isekai. Look at this from her POV:

-Loves this guy for over a decade, her entire life. Told she would marry him.
-Everything going great. She understands his autism so she doesn't rush him, hoping he will come to her first.
-He finally does, shes over the moon and super happy.
-Overhears mom say he does NOT want to marry her. Heartbroken.
-He avoids her, locking himself in his room. She, like a normal adult, tried to TALK to him and work out why hes avoiding her and what she misunderstood or did wrong. Gets refused.
-He disappears and leaves a note that basically says "I dont want to marry her so badly that I am committing a cultural taboo and leaving my family, friends, comfy life, etc behind unless she is already married." Like seriously that note sounded almost hateful.
-At this point people have committed suicide for less. But she finds that note and still (im sure with an ulterior motive by now) covers for him by not revealing it, giving him one final chance to change his mind and just come back.

I cant blame her for going nuts. The alternative was several panels of her crying in a corner.

I think the most stupid thing of all in this, is the fact that MC is so much more freaking powerful than anyone else in the village, but somehow they can force him to marry?, like why not just say, "Not now, fuck off i'm researching magic."?

also, how did people not realise what was happening with the village inbreeding? or is "All have white hair, and red eyes" not enough of a clue?, and it's really stupid to worry about inbreeding effects when they have survived for so long. without apparent Genetic defects, in a world where there is such thing as "Magic".

anyway, dropping this, i hate this kind of inconsistency.

Dex-chan lover
@Haxler
> I think the most stupid thing of all in this, is the fact that MC is so much more freaking powerful than anyone else in the village, but somehow they can force him to marry?
He wants to have friends and not be an outcast. He shouldn't go against the entire village unless he wants to become a tyrant (and enforce his own rules and beliefs), but he's got no time for that. Not to mention, he came from a world where going against society and the gov't as a nobody is futile which is common sense. He's a totem maniac before he's a politician.

> also, how did people not realise what was happening with the village inbreeding
Historically, people believed that diseases are caused by miasma. For a world where medical science is basically just healing magic, it's not too unbelievable that these people wouldn't know about genetics. For all they know, they'd think their albinism is a sign of being pure-blooded and is a desirable trait.

I don't think there are any inconsistencies so far. Everything has had held suspension of disbelief.

353 Comment Mark here...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dex-chan lover
I hate this asshole because he ran instead of being firm and confronting anyone about it. If he firmly explained his reasoning, without lying, he couldnhave convinced them, but no he just fucking bails instead.

Group Leader
Little fun fact about japan: ancestry.com official Japanese website is incestry.co.jp 😉

Just for the record, but I don't think that we should take in account genetics in this particular case. Their clan seems to have been established with incest as a normal thing, and it doesn't seems like they are having any kind of problem, hell they could be "no actual humans" but some kind of sub-species, so they are not affected by inbreeding (or maybe it could be such an old established thing that they developed some kind of "resistence"). In the other hand it's true that he does have the "right" to run away of something that they are triying to force in him.

And as a final note, if there is something that did annoyed me was that he begun to judge the situation based on morals of his old world, thinking that his should be the correct one, and to that I answer with what I said at begin, and also I need to add that I'm impressed that their parents never ever teached him any of their culture (and that he never ever learned anything by himself...).

Users who are viewing this thread