Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 89 - If Saotome Kanon did it for her Brother!?

Dex-chan lover
i honestly did not see that coming, i thought it was gonna be Lemon or Noan, personally i like Yuumi

Dex-chan lover
Central Europe and East Coast United States being massive perverts and wanting the loli. Not surprised. Lemon the true MVP.
Not surprised of southern california having such a circle of voters, but there's not as much as I thought in the northwest.

Double-page supporter
POLL RESULT

uXrnCC2.png

kdB8hcB.png
8UkFmIA.png

We wanna say thank you to DFScans, they constantly worked on this title for 6+ years.. Otoh, we only did it for ~6 months and the excitement already wearing off weeks ago. Our question for the sl community, how the hell you guys keep scanlating all these years?
All the poll/gif pages will be deleted after the finale(give us 1-2w), we're gonna keep the chapter clean.

See you when I see you~
fbi-dance.gif

Dex-chan lover
Fair, fair, except the poll was opened before the confession tho!
it was the joint writing arc before the confession. They spent a lot of time naked but it was weirdly the least perverted arc. It was more focussed on romance and building a relationship than lucky pervert moments(of course those still happened)

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe Angel won. The comments here always were all about Lemon. Oh well, the poll fell in grace like the manga did....

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe Angel won. The comments here always were all about Lemon. Oh well, the poll fell in grace like the manga did....
Considering her archetype you can guess why. They ain't that brave .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not fair. Kanon got pregnant panel, where are my Lemon and Melon pregnant panel? :qq:

Dex-chan lover
POLL RESULT

uXrnCC2.png

kdB8hcB.png
8UkFmIA.png

We wanna say thank you to DFScans, they constantly worked on this title for 6+ years.. Otoh, we only did it for ~6 months and the excitement already wearing off weeks ago. Our question for the sl community, how the hell you guys keep scanlating all these years?
All the poll/gif pages will be deleted after the finale(give us 1-2w), we're gonna keep the chapter clean.

See you when I see you~
EASY W FOR THE GOAT

Users who are viewing this thread