Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - If Saotome Kanon did it for the Athletic Festival!? ①

Contributor
Honestly i don't care. I could wait tho if it means higher quality releases

Contributor
YO DAMN SON GET REKT

axed.png

Dex-chan lover
"I don't care"

Wait until suddenly Duchess with an Empty Soul drama reaches this manga.

Half-assed redraws is fine as long as it's not on fanservice panels ones. I can't tolerate half-assedness on what I'm signing for.

It's a bit tough to wait months for weekly-length chapters, but I do feel the high quality scanlation dedicated to this full-on degenerate ecchi is one of the charms in reading this series, so I don't mind that much

Dex-chan lover
Lemon is best girl, like so far above the others is not even funny.

Fed-Kun's army
Why don't you guys do low quality redraws until you've caught up with the manga releases, and decide where you want to go from there?

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with faster releases with half added redraws.

I'm down for faster uploads even if it means lesser redraw quality. Preferably keep up the quality though on certain *cough* *cough* parts. I wouldn't want to see another manga get sniped just because you guys are putting in more effort than we deserve.

Double-page supporter
I don't mind half an ass. I'd leave the other half to my imagination.

Dex-chan lover
jesus look at that. i won't blame you all one bit if you want to take some shortcuts. most of the time i think it's font choice that matters most and i don't think you guys have any problems there.

Dex-chan lover
i will welcome half-assed redraws if it means u and any group can rest a bit better

I don't care about redraws. I've done my fair share of redraws on hmanga and I know it sucks. Honestly though, the japanese text doesn't bother me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread