Seikishi no Ore ga suki ni natta heroine ga zokuzoku to Aitsu no Harem member ni natte shimaundakedo Ore no Nani ga Ikenai noka Dareka Oshiete kure!!…

Dex-chan lover
"Hero" is possibly not a hero, but has some sort of mind control power, which is how he gets everybody to think he's a hero and how to makes the women fall for him.

NEWS
By Chapter 5 the main heroine of this series appears in the manga version.
Also in that same chapter part ways with Hero and his slaves.

There is 4 pages chapter 0 as well but might be reactrively a spoiler so maybe that's why the translator didn't upload it yet.
Where did you find the raws?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is going to be a habit till the mc gets Villain arc

Dex-chan lover
"Hero" is possibly not a hero, but has some sort of mind control power, which is how he gets everybody to think he's a hero and how to makes the women fall for him.
He really is the hero but is full of himself and won't train and upgrade his skills via experience.
You mean for 勇者にみんな寝取られたけど諦めずに戦おう。きっと最後は俺が勝つ?
yes

Dex-chan lover
Do you know which chapter of the WN that our MC situation finally takes turn for the better?
Sorry I dropped the novel before i reached that part since 3-4 ntr scene back to back is just BS. But you can expect it to end a in few more manga chapters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Given that it’s a girl per chapter and we know ahead of time what is going to happen it’s more like a bad comedy than anything. If we were spending 10+ chapters on their relationship in detail before they were stolen away it would be a different thing entirely for me, but so far they have just a single tender scene before it goes sideways.

I still hope the MC separates from the mind-controlling ”hero” ASAP but that’s a long time away for sure. This BS he’s putting the MC through isn’t even really the problem. The hero is a rapist and when the women all come to their senses, they deserve to be the ones who kill him. They’re the real victims here.
No, we are... cause let's be real, there won't be any real justice...

We know there won't be.... author will make the a**hole as horrible as possible and then give the least punishment possible...

Aggregator gang
lol ok its funy but what the.... ouw noooo feels angry so baka mc errrrrr
feels mc just tools in the end yeaa for killing enemies and his friend power hero bla2 just useless and yea controlling everything, hoping mc will be become enemy or darkside not trust everything........ maybe in the end he destroy all

Last edited:
The NTR aspect is infuriating, but at the very least the MC seems better than the typical rom-com/isekai protagonist, considering he’s capable of holding a proper conversation with a girl without stuttering every 2 seconds, and so far doesn’t seem dense as fuck.

it’s an awfully low bar, but it’s still better than the typical isekai/rom-com protagonist. Definitely no where near the best I’ve seen though, and still way to early to call it good.

There are two ways this could go, the shit way is that it continues and it doesn't grow. Whilst the other is when the MC locks in, and just beats the shit out of the hero.

Also I feel like this is the author's barely disguised fetish.

Dex-chan lover
There are two ways this could go, the shit way is that it continues and it doesn't grow. Whilst the other is when the MC locks in, and just beats the shit out of the hero.

Also I feel like this is the author's barely disguised fetish.
That, or author knew the market for quick buck (this's originally a novel & now got manga adaptation, so definitely working). NTR is one of the most popular genre in Japan

Dex-chan lover
guess the Hero has NTR skill I wondered how many chapters before MC drops out from the Hero party and I hope it soon

but if the Author keeps going with this crap I am out

Dex-chan lover
Bro got ntr’d twice 💀
One more, as he'll take the wizard girl too. Well technically 4.

The saint and wizard girl attack the MC when fighting some skeleton king. The crusader knight girl we haven't met yet saves him and he defeats the skeleton but sees the knight girl on her knees swearing loyalty to the hero who I assume has some mind control. The MC finally grows and pair and snaps.

Beheads the fucker.
Screenshot-2024-04-26-at-20-36-06-1-5.png

But he puts his balls back into his pocket and asks the saint to heal him. Then runs away after telling her to make him the target by the world law or something akin to that. A little confused on that part.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread