Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita!

@animepig then you haven't seen the worse yet. At least this manga has the right proportion (you can argue about the style is not that good for manga class, but this is isekai manga which has low standard). I've seen manga that has an ugly proportion, like different sizes of the left and right eyes, too big of head compared to the hands, etc.

Iod

So the art for this one reduces like 1 or 1.5 of the rating, its honestly one of the first isekais where i see the mc making proper use of his skills

This manga definitely has it's low points, but it's still very enjoyable overall. The concept alone makes it a bit better than most generic isekai, the characters are fleshed out enough that you can at least understand them (not that great though), and the art style is a road block and a half for not giving a justice to what the story entails.

It can be liked for it's concept and character interactions (as bland as it can be sometimes) but fails in terms of plot progression and trope laden motivations.

This manga in my eye is very good minus the art and story cohesion.

The characters to me seems fleshed out with mc and his falling out of love, the kohai with the love of money, the female knight and her love for her people. Everyone seems to act according to their character and has very excellent chemistry between them.
The overall concept is quite unique but it does rubs me off the wrong way sometimes. It feels like he always has the right skill for the next mission so it feels less of an arch and more akin to a Sunday cartoon with the villain of the week but swap it out with power of this summoning episode.

Double-page supporter
Definitely lost interest after reading the first 15 or so chapters, but I came back and was pleasantly surprised it was better than I anticipated. Not jaw dropping amazing, but not boring anymore.

Fuck the people that put their ratings here/10

Users who are viewing this thread