Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 24 - The Serial Killer and a wavering determination to kill

Banned
Thank you for the chapter.

Still coping with Idera passing away. Too many good characters turn evil in entertainment media taught me to suspect everyone so it's both refreshing and sad seeing Her, for once a genuinely good person, die in such a shitty way.

I was expecting it since this world is still screwed up. Though i wasn't expecting that one of her friends was harboring an evil sword.

Fed-Kun's army
no way Yui is gonna survive this... poor zombie, she never got a chance !

I'm guessing the demonic sword will join the team after the fight

Dex-chan lover
So the sister stalking the MC now? Funny seeing her panicking in the background.

Also some weird timing to start wavering by the MC.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny seeing the sister have that "eh?" Face when our MC hesitated to kill yui, she was confident, and then was "oh damn, this might not be good for my lil bro"

Dex-chan lover
the whole sob story doesn't really land when you just mass murdered thousands for no reason. if she's allowed to live she will just do it again and again.

Dex-chan lover
the whole sob story doesn't really land when you just mass murdered thousands for no reason. if she's allowed to live she will just do it again and again.
The issue is Yui and Zombie are two different beings in one body, evidently. The first couple pages show that with Zombie talking about Yui.

Heck...Yui might not even know anything if Zombie is always in control when she makes others into zombies.

So it does kind of land if you see it as someone not in control of whats happening, especially a child.

I'm doing the chapters alone right now, so if someone wants to help with PR CLRD or TS, help is always appreciated (especially TS I really don't like that)

Vol 4 was ch.17-22 if someone wants to/can sort them all on the md page, I'll upload the extras some other day

Also, since I remember some being angry that I called them Shirushiru and Mirumiru instead of silsil, their real names are Shiiru 椎瑠 and Michiru 三千流, both names got mentioned only once on the first page of chapter 9, but the previous person missed that page when uploading so you probably never saw them. Since the nicknames are just shortforms of their real names I left them with a ru instead of localizing it.
I can help u on TS. Can hit me up at dc @turquoise_fub

I'm doing the chapters alone right now, so if someone wants to help with PR CLRD or TS, help is always appreciated (especially TS I really don't like that)

Vol 4 was ch.17-22 if someone wants to/can sort them all on the md page, I'll upload the extras some other day

Also, since I remember some being angry that I called them Shirushiru and Mirumiru instead of silsil, their real names are Shiiru 椎瑠 and Michiru 三千流, both names got mentioned only once on the first page of chapter 9, but the previous person missed that page when uploading so you probably never saw them. Since the nicknames are just shortforms of their real names I left them with a ru instead of localizing it.
what is CLRD?

I was going to offer help with TS but I knew someone else would have done that already.

Users who are viewing this thread