Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure because that group, SSSS, is a notorious troll probably got the chapter mass reported. Mods deleted it plus I recall it had a slur in the translation which obviously is a no no. Still thanks for doing this chapter.
...Why did they wait with deleting it until after the other chapters had caught up?

Also, slurs are definitely not a no-no. Unless you mean that they (or something equivalent) weren't there in the raws? Because then, sure.

Dex-chan lover
I think Lunatic definitely is on our MC kill list. The goddess summoned the reincarnated because they are needed to fight the previous demon king to begin with. If MC managed to kill the reincarnated but Lunatic is still there then what's the point.

Dex-chan lover
...Why did they wait with deleting it until after the other chapters had caught up?

Also, slurs are definitely not a no-no. Unless you mean that they (or something equivalent) weren't there in the raws? Because then, sure.
From what I recall (don't take this as gospel) the guy had like 3 versions of chapter 10 & at 1 of them had an emphasis on destroying the Twin Towers (a node to what happened in the US back in 2001 & a terrible event). The slur was done by them & the 3rd version of it, he just put a white box over it to replace that word in lieu of doing a proper translation. Regardless the person a troll that really wanted to trigger people & skipped chapters intentionally under the excuse of giving this "proper translations." Hope this clarifies things somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread