Shaba no "Futsuu" wa Muzukashii - Ch. 1.2 - "Normal" Tea Server 2

Fed-Kun's army
@Yuukir

they talk about it in the first chapter, she is the daughter of the '' demon ''. the black hair guy is the '' hero '' who was betrayed by his country, so not him

Dex-chan lover
Ah, don't come back until she sees the world of a normal girl.... She is anything BUT normal. Ain't gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. Oh my oh my oh my! So the Hero's Party's aliases are based on the Seven Deadly sins! Then, what is Elma's alias?
I am already starting to love the story and excited on how it'll develop

Dex-chan lover
this is so wholesome, poor mom slandered for protecting her son without anyone knowing, good thing the MC wil support her, hell i think the mc will turn the 2nd prince into king or some shit, shes super high specs! and i wonder what else did everyone teacher her back home, so far we have:

> Sloth : ''reading'' skills
> Gluttony : hunting and probably cooking skills
> Lust : probably her mom, teached her all the high class manners

gonna be fun to see how she breaks everyone minds on a good way, i just wonder what did she do to the gardener boy

thks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
The consort queen was actually a good person, interesting.

Also Elma and that cow made me laugh. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Arvadiel : My vote: Little Lucifer.

On one side an angel, on the other side THE Devil.

Because to paraphrase some series : "Devils don't tempt humans into falling, they just offer them exactly what they want and let human nature do its thing"

This is surprisingly interesting and fun. Thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
COOOOOWWWWWW 😂😂😂

The consort is so precious, and that maid and her family are so cool... Can't wait to read more chapters!

Dex-chan lover
@Madologist
To be fair, one of the reasons many of the things toxic to us now are so toxic is because of modern day advances removing impurities, in the past the human immune system built up alot of immunities to things that today would kill a person, so it's hard to say how toxic it was to our ancestors in comparison, that said i think goats milk was more common back in the past if i recall.

Dex-chan lover
Glad the inmates are still alive because i was kinda confused on how the prince could so easily go into the prison and take hilda’s daughter

Users who are viewing this thread