Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - The White fox who wants to die (3)

I forgot about that one

Does someone know if he is going to take revenge ?

Dex-chan lover
> MC is a pussy no wonder he got betrayed
+1

probably gonna cuck out and forgive em half-way...

Fed-Kun's army
IMAGINE GETTING BETRAYED BUT STILL FELT BAD WHEN THE BANDIT SUICIDE WAHT THE FUCK IS THIS, SHOULD HAVE KILLED HIM FROM THE START AND NO MERCY, I HATE MC LIKE THIS HOLY SHIT, NO WONDER MANGASUSHI DROP THIS IT'S TOO PAINFUL TO READ

Double-page supporter
@Kookiezi MC is psychopath and masochist. He killed numerous times and now his close friend is hurt and he doesn't even care. He cares for bandits more. Not only that, but betrayal felt good for him. So If you read it thinking this way, it will all make sense.

Any other way and this manga has shit for quality.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why everyone's assuming things like he'll just do a cliched thing when he probably just wanted information before that bandit did just as that.

that said, thanks for translating this, I like bittersweet stories like this where MCs don't actually go full on revenge boner and just move on (in his case, to the next life, except it ain't going well) so we have a cute and bittersweet journey finding another purpose in life instead of finishing it off with a cold soup of revenge like usual.

Users who are viewing this thread