Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey, he can read her signals. That means you're going to progress your relationship with her and start a romance, right? Right?

I feel like almost any medicine could be turned into a poison if you modified it's composition and/or dosage enough.

Contributor
Plot Twist: MC hooks up with Lit, Imouto finds out, overrides her protection by going straight Yandere, and heads to that village immediately. Rest of the manga is the MC using Yandere power to hunt down and kill the Demon Lord.

Double-page supporter
this was an MC that was a quartermaster, diplomat, navigator, and general/strategist for the hero's party he has the EQ of a normal person at least, its not like he is the sage from earlier

Dex-chan lover
The prior chapters felt like they were going the regular old dense protagonist route, having them live together with a single bed and still not make it a proper romance. This chapter makes me think that maybe the author actually doesn't intend to be annoying like that (to the extent I have a feeling I missed a chap). I have trouble seeing this chapter as anything but them being mutually in love and considering the stores name change possibly thinking about marriage if things work out for a few years or a baby appears.

Double-page supporter
They do hook up later in the story. I don't remember exactly when but it's not that far.
And Imouto doesn't raise that big of a fuss either, but you'll see that way later

Dex-chan lover
a reminder here, just because a mc reacts in a nervous manner or doesn't dive head first into a relationship it doesn't necessarily mean they're dense. It could ACTUALLY mean they are just nervous or are trying to be restrained...like the norm would be for any story outside of manga/anime/lightnovels.

Group Leader
LIT - erally best waifu.

<3 married in everything but name
except for later in the ln

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why, but i can accept this kind of pace...for now...

Double-page supporter
Waaaaaaahhhhhh 🥰 So cute.

Medicine baked goods huh... I want a pie that reduces fevers... lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread