Shouwaru Tensai Osananajimi to no Shoubu ni Makete Hatsutaiken o Zenbu Ubawareru Hanashi - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
If you go to aggregators like comick they’re more than happy with it. There are several groups that have been uploading to mangadex, waited until the releases have been brought over to the aggregators, then removed their released from mangadex lately. There was a one-shot recently that was on the front page (buta one) that did that. My guess is that that’s the goal, the releases are still over there even though they’ve been deleted here.
I don’t know what mangadex think about this practice though, they’re more or less being abused.
what one shot? now I'm curious lol
that "buta" worries me a little though lol
as for the whole practice
eeeeeeeeeeh
lets be real, vast majority of those aggregators are objectively garbage
half assed with 500 ads in each page
super low quality upload
pretty sure most of them are not even manual upload, but automatic mirror
it's why it don't get fixed
I don't think Mangadex mods care about the practice because the uploader always fixes the chapter
it's probably one of those "shouldn't be done, but as long as they don't cause issues we ignore it"

Dex-chan lover
what one shot? now I'm curious lol
that "buta" worries me a little though lol
as for the whole practice
eeeeeeeeeeh
lets be real, vast majority of those aggregators are objectively garbage
half assed with 500 ads in each page
super low quality upload
pretty sure most of them are not even manual upload, but automatic mirror
it's why it don't get fixed
I don't think Mangadex mods care about the practice because the uploader always fixes the chapter
it's probably one of those "shouldn't be done, but as long as they don't cause issues we ignore it"
I think comick is currently the most important of them, and it’s sort of trying to be a competitor to mangadex. But it gets all its releases from mangadex, so it’s not exactly working on its own. It’s pretty obvious that it has a younger crowd than mangadex, and significantly more manhua and manhwa. But I think it’s one of the aggregators to watch out for in the future, the others are lagging behind.
Buta is the artist, it was that gyaru one. Don’t remember the name, but it’s sfw and not usual buta.

Dex-chan lover
Reality check, even real thiefs and pirates have standards.
Why? because dumb low level thugs get caught by the police and fuck up the entire operation.
Who knew even criminals have standards right?
So using piracy as excuse is stupid.
In movies, sure
let's get a bit personal, i grew up in a part of town where drug dealers were waiting kids in front of the schools, don't talk to me about standards in the criminal world

Dex-chan lover
I think comick is currently the most important of them, and it’s sort of trying to be a competitor to mangadex. But it gets all its releases from mangadex, so it’s not exactly working on its own. It’s pretty obvious that it has a younger crowd than mangadex, and significantly more manhua and manhwa. But I think it’s one of the aggregators to watch out for in the future, the others are lagging behind.
Buta is the artist, it was that gyaru one. Don’t remember the name, but it’s sfw and not usual buta.
probably never will work, young people must use it because they found it first
hard to change site when you get used to one
as for manhua and manhwa, maybe they upload some official translations too or something
would explain why it has more than Mangadex
hum, I see, maybe I can find it if I search artist name and fact that it's sfw oneshot

In movies, sure
let's get a bit personal, i grew up in a part of town where drug dealers were waiting kids in front of the schools, don't talk to me about standards in the criminal world
right, I forgot that in the real world only dumb people becomes criminals, which causes all of them to end in jail
it's not like some criminal organizations are decades old
or like organized crime is a thing
nope, not at all
yes, I will talk about standards in criminal world
standards are not the same as morality
standard can mean knowing how to do a crime well
there's something like doing wrong right, in case you didn't know
something called work standards
being a criminal is their job, and most will try have a minimum standard so they don't end up in jail or dead
not my fault if you equate standard with morality

not gonna lie, it makes me giggle a little if you thought all this time I was talking about moral standard over manga
cause I was not, I meant about the general work effort into translating them
we're all thiefs here, let's not have any delusions of otherwise like some manga communities and translators

Dex-chan lover
No cuss fr tho i engga ngerti ini knp dia TL nya ke inggris engga ke indo langusng???

Kaya, ini org i pertama-tama kira ini org mau nge-tl di inggris krn... well it reaches a bigger audience and more people can enjoy reading it. Tp skrng??? Menurut I org-nya caper..... 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
anjer bahasa u jd campur sari, iya i ngerti yang

Dex-chan lover
is this your first time in the internet? :dogkek:
sorry, couldn't help myself :nyoron:
i mean, this person clearly seeks for attention and u guys r giving him what he wanted. Well its kinda amusing tho, reading these comments.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i mean, this person clearly seeks for attention and u guys r giving him what he wanted. Well its kinda amusing tho, reading these comments.
it's a lazy day, I can throw some scraps to the animals, though you do have a point, I probably should go back to Elden Ring :finnawoke:

just to make clear, by animals I mean the translator, since there's pretty clearly 50/50 chance they're just a troll, and normally you shouldn't feed them

Fed-Kun's army
What a sack of shit.

I hope some Indonesian people talk some sense into you, but whatever.

MD users can suck your dick and eat shit for all I care, the readable version won't be here.
Yeah you said that last time, idk why you are still talking about it and continuing on your harrassment campaign get some therapy this is just weird. You can have your hate filled anti consumer bs on Dynasty and I can support someone who isn't harassing random strangers. All you need to do is focus on Dynasty not harass this translator till they stop in an attempt to force people to you read your hateful slop translations on Dynasty

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
You can't be for real 🤣
Why are you so shocked the blackmailing abusive translator said that they will stop uploading here. So this work would die on md otherwise. The other translator working for free wants people to see the work even if their translation isn't perfect or even "good" how dare they. /S

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
For people that missed the context, this scanlator was called out for "rushing out" the chapter just to beat another group which did a proper translation to this series. Instead of finding a way to improve the translation, they slapped a disgusting warning page in front of every of their releases, and asked people to help fixing the issues (and someone actually stepped up to correct them, yet that still didn't give them a wake-up call that they can't just MTL it).

Then, for some reason, this scanlator decided to delete their chapters. So, that's why I was surprised this came back again.

Old forum threads that they got called out:

BTW, did you know that deleting the chapter doesn't delete the forum post? Pretty nice, I think.

So, yeah. IDK what the deal is again this time. Maybe this chapter will be gone again? Who knows.
Abuse, blackmail and harrassment isn't the same as getting called out. Nice how you painted this most likely mtl translator to be this horrible evil villian when they never said or did anything harmful to you or the translator on a harrassment campaign. The only thing they did was post chapters they worked on that you didn't like

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Man, real translators really need to unite and put pressure on mangadex to ban mtl and bad faith translations, so many series ruined by incompetent morons and their worthless defenders :aquadrink:
They also need to ban people who harrass other translators for doing free labour like sure have better quality control on mangadex but you are wild if you think that any of the drama that happened with this manga was justified just cus it's a poor translation.

Fed-Kun's army
my hope is that Kirin-kun, in all their boundless benevolence, will upload here once more, as much as I like using Dynasty to read yuri, their site can be so janky at times :meguuusad:
I still would read this version I prefer knowing that the free translations I get are not created by a blackmailer on a harrassment campaign

Fed-Kun's army
It's just a theory is all, and it's not an assumption about who the defenders are, but how they came to be. Like I said in Post #13 of this thread where I explained the theory, it's mostly the whiteknights to blame either way. Internet users in general have been gaslit into lowering their standards because they think simply knowing more than one language is an excuse to write nonsense sentences. I've been attacked before for simply asking for clarification. My theory is that this type of behavior could create a whole community of both native and non-native English speakers people who think they should be grateful to read nonsense.
Nah I just don't like when people harrass people for free labour someone did just because it wasn't up to their standards like the only thing this translator did was upload bad stuff no need insult or harass them just because of that it's childish and should always be called out. But have fun with your theories.

Fed-Kun's army
Bakwan doesn't have a great grasp of either Japanese or English, and has been using machine translation to translate chapters, typically with poor results/glaring issues. He is located in Indonesia or something, which means that the raws release at an optimal time (where he's awake and active) for him to quickly use MTL and be the first to upload a given chapter here.

Kirin-kun (Rehashed Scans) is manually translating chapters and prides himself on their quality. After getting sniped repeatedly by Bakwan's MTL chapters, Kirin is now only uploading to Dynasty. I suppose it's also worth notijg that Kirin (and others) have expressed dissatisfaction with the MD community for being "okay" with MTL-slop, but there will always be a silent class of mindless consumers, and the majority of those who care one way or another don't like poorly done MTL.

Bakwan has seemingly deleted his prior chapters in either a half-hearted attempt at apologizing to Kirin/the community who overall were unhappy with his translations (and his comments like "If my translation is bad its your job to correct me"), or out of pride, to decrease access to/awareness of the threads where all of this drama took place. However, he is still uploading new MTL chapters.

If Bakwan genuinely cared about the work(s) he's translating and the MD community/userbase, rather than just the prestige of uploading (he is uploading first but I'm not sure that is explicitly important to the psychology of his actions), he wouldn't be spitting out new MTL chapters, and would apologize to Kirin in an attempt to get him to bring his chapters back to MD (out of respect for the community who benefits from quality TLs and for the work/author itself, which benefits from people experiencing a quality version of the work), or at least try to work out a mutually beneficial arrangement (which doesn't seem likely imo).

tl;dr: Bakwan sniped chapters with machine translated slop, Rehashed Scans got mad and moved their stuff to Dynasty. Bakwan out of pride/shame deleted their controversial chapters (the only remaining ones on MD), but is still uploading new MTL-slop instead of just apologizing to Kirin out of respect for the community and the work itself.
Weird way to gaslight people into thinking that the issue wasn't the obvious abuse and harrassment from one translator against a another translator just because they didn't like their work.

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta love mangadex not being able delete posts on this form

Last edited:
Power Uploader
I don't know how to delete on this form
I'm not sure why you're so invested in white-knighting for the "poor indo scanlator just trying their best".

Unless you're his sockpuppet, of course.

Your usage of "abuse", "harassment" and other big words make it look like you're personally attacked. Take your pills and go to sleep.

Dex-chan lover
PXL_20240402_215014906.jpg

Guys look at this picture of my cat and dog

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure why you're so invested in white-knighting for the "poor indo scanlator just trying their best".

Unless you're his sockpuppet, of course.

Your usage of "abuse", "harassment" and other big words make it look like you're personally attacked. Take your pills and go to sleep.
How is saying repeatly insulting someone and trying to pressure someone into stop translating every single time they post just because you don't like their work not blackmail or harrassment? the other translations work could of literally been written by a five year old for all I care. I am talking about your actions and your actions only. Is this how you act in real life if someone hands in homework or a task at work that is worse quality then yours do you insult them every time they hand in anything in the future and pressure them to quit?

Users who are viewing this thread