Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Ch. 107

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for spoiler comment, after skip many chaps from those few months and I come for this chapter. Finally!!!!! They give me back lovely couple.
Thanks TLsan for your kindness see you later🙏👍

Dex-chan lover
The last three chapters? How about the last year-plus? I won't say it was all worth it, but at least we got here.

Eh, like I understand that it has to go down a ways before Gojou has to actually voice it out, so FuyuComi arc serves to both make him realise that his love for the craft, and also of Kitagawa's potential, and how they as a couple would have to square with, and bridge that gap.

But to ALSO bring in the cousin, to also strike at his own self pre-cosplay WHILE he is at his lowest point in this depressing hole that he is in? That was a risky move.

But now it means that the bridging of the gap AND the filling of holes can begin. And they can do it TOGETHER!!!

TOGETHAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
man-breaking-chains-meme-but-the-chain-is-unbroken-v0-0rfhlgnmriad1.jpeg

Double-page supporter
Artist havin a field day with how little panels they have to draw

Dex-chan lover
Bit too sudden for my taste, would have been neat to have some back and forth over a few chapters of them talking until he spilled it. Actually, I was really hoping Marin would be the one to confess to break the convention. Regardless, it's nice that the mangaka decided to actually move this part of the plot forward, but now it's quite scary that we might get a series ending announcement in a few weeks 😅

Users who are viewing this thread