Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
@beazacha
Thats the point tho, Gojou made a big deal when in reality it wasnt.

But also, I feel like its not over yet.
I feel like that childhood friend is gonna come back sooner or later and stir Gojou up some more

Dex-chan lover
I think it's excusable to not work on the stall since everyone knows he's in charge of the clothes. What is with this plot conflict?

Dex-chan lover
Uhh.... why can he not just be exempt from these duties when he is already fully occupied making the costumes? The other guys do their work, he does his, where's even the issue here? This is a really dumb artificial point of tension.

Dex-chan lover
@flxsemi He's Japanese. He's being polite and working himself to death by default, rather than asking for them to cut him some slack.

Dex-chan lover
As a tremendous fan of yuri manga where one girl is crossdressing as a handsome boy, I am extremely into this shit

Supporter
I really like how this manga is actually about the intricacies of cosplay and why people do it. If this was any other rom-com, it would just be an excuse to dress up the female lead

Dex-chan lover
@Narf It's Gojou's timid and negative personality speaking here. He's too shy and pessimistic to talk about this with the other guys in the class, so he's just assuming everything here, with the worst possible alternative as his default stance, naturally. This is consistent with his personality. However, Kitagawa, the most popular girl of the class, should be marching immediately to the guys to tell them Gojou needs to be given time? She has no shyness problems like Gojou.

Users who are viewing this thread