Sono Ossan, Isekai de Nishuume Play wo Mankitsuchuu

Group Leader
What the fuck is this shit? The contrast between the girls and the man, how they're drawn... it's so jarring. You could at least make a nice twist and have him be like a father to them, but no, you gotta make it shit.

I hope we're all aware that any middle-aged man who genuinely wishes for a harem full of retarded children doesn't deserve a first chance, let alone a second one.
But this protagonist is clearly a minor trapped inside an adult's body, so it's not quite as bad.
That doesn't mean you should read this manga, though. Please don't.

Aggregator gang
1/10
A girl at the very beginning lol
And the next girl will come every chapter
girls girls girls XXX waifu now all the middle school boys who read this are now hot and bothered and will now make a family in the future/or immediately to support an ever decreasing ratio of young vs old population.... NOT

I don't even know why they think adventure mangas must always contain waifus.

Dex-chan lover
well, there's nothing wrong with waifus but sometimes you just want to see a dude use his sword to penetrate monsters instead of using his dick to penetrate hoes innit

My expectations with isekai is all time low and I manage to get disappointed with this manga. This manga is frikkin bland.

Double-page supporter
Why the fuck almost all fantasy manga nowdays is having levels and status points? Are those guys in a game and pretend they're in a different world? Author laziness to construct a believable and convincing strength of every characters so opted to easier numbers difference?
Experience matter you sucker, having big stats without knowing how to use it is almost the same putting a middle schooler in an abrams tank, experiences and knowing how to is not something you can measured with numbers.

Well,thats a legal Loli,she was frozen on a crystal,so I guess she isn't a kid,btw thanks for the update

Contributor
Videogame system (level/xp/class/skills/inventory/etc) in a isekai = Trash most of time.

At least try to make a effort.
And if it wasn't enough, you add the obligatory harem, then you can throw the story in a Dumpster.

this is badly adapted lol
the wn is decent for sure
he actually has one girlfriend guys

The amount of stuff that is thrown out from the LN in the first chapter alone is worrying, I’m not saying don’t read it but if you’re confused about the isekai tag in the LN, a voice in his head leads him to the reset room and he gets all his memories of his previous life after Luna kisses him. It’s not a spoiler, it’s only the 2nd LN chapter. This nonsense is on the creators not the scanslators. That could have been done with literally 1 page.

Dex-chan lover
@Ekdeep Here's a different summary of the series.
Yuuya is a middle aged adventurer without talent. As hardworking as he is, he spends his days garnering little reward. One day, his memories of being a corporate slave return and he realizes that he has reincarnated into a world of the video game he had been obsessed with. As a bonus for resetting his level, his stats rise and the limits increase to the maximum. As a result, his life receives a turnaround. Using his knowledge of the game as well as his 10 years of experience as an adventurer, he will obtain all that he grasps with the skills he has forged. At last, in his third life, the time has come for the old man to be rewarded for his efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread