Spider-Man: Fake Red

Double-page supporter
Marvel manga about spierman? Is this the one from old japanese tv show? The spiderman who has his own giant robot?

tumblr_pk5z3zGwLk1u46d5zo1_1280.png

Group Leader
Uhhh, do we really want to take the chance of Disney finding this site?

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90
Look at the author for this manga.
Marvel is a part of this, so it's legal.

Or are you talking about the fact Disney might not be happy with this being up here?

Aggregator gang
@PsychoJing
I did not see that author part though. it was just oosawa when i opened it
and Yeah, they can do it with the youtube content so I thought they might go for pirate sites too.
I've been wondering though, is marvel comics also controlled by the mouse or just the cinematic universe?

Group Leader
fyi, there more Spider-man manga by Ikegami Ryoichi here https://mangadex.org/title/3509/spider-man but its so edgy than tokusatsu version.

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90
If your asking if Disney is controlling the direction marvel comics is taking right now, than yes (unfortunately).
So many of there comic book series have been canceled, and then rebooted, and canceled again due to the direction they were taking.
On the other hand, DC has been killing it lately, there sales numbers are nearly reaching what they were during the golden age of comic book history. Ironically it's the complete reverse when you compare DC and Marvel's cinematic universe. Some of there writers where complaining that there series weren't doing well because DC wasn't being "diverse" enough. A lot of them are writing for DC now though, they have more creative freedom there. This isn't to say there isn't any good marvel comics lately, they're just not advertised as well as the "diverse" ones. The good comic books series aren't apart of the main MCU so the writers can do whatever they want (kill off characters permanently etc). Unfortunately, due to the fact that they're what-if stories means they don't get as much as attention as the main series, even though they sell better.

I know you didn't ask for all this information, but I thought I'd just put it out there.(shrugs)

Users who are viewing this thread