Staff Observation Thread

My stuff are not so old, yet it's impressive they still work
My notebook, by example, it's already 7 years old and I'm surprised this thing is holding on so long even after I fractured its motherboard
Also I have a 10 yo second-handed slim PS3 (I'm still playing on it) and an Xbox 360 S (around 10 yo too)(both are working very well)
An with this I conclude that this is not a love for vintage stuff or whatever, it's I'm probably just poor (╥ω╥)
Edit: Oh, yeah, I remembered that I also have a second-handed Vostro 1400 notebook that works (despite being 13 yo) but it's horribly slow and no one knows its password anymore (used to play Spore on it, even if that almost put the whole thing on fire)

Dex-chan lover
stare__jiii_k_on_by_stelarexia.jpg

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
We were the ones observing you people all along :meguusus:

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
We will be watching the careers of everyone in this thread with great interest.

Dex-chan lover
Dear diary

Little Houston came visited me to. After I fell of my bike and lived in seclusion, he is the only source of news I have. Though he often told me mundane things, the word about a new forum had emerges on the internet struck me curious. Turns out an old forum has been rebuilt with a new appearance.

As people gather around the forum so does the staffs. I took a seat so I can start my old hobby of observing staffs.

an [X] I met is pondering something about crossdressing. [X] also seems to be elated about eating watermelons and did some cringe.
A familiar looking [Z] made some speech about this new place, some other staffs are responding greatly. I also saw [Z] fawning over Ayanami Rei.
I also happened to witness a certain [L] shitposting and putting up song somewhere.
And I think the staffs are looking forward to being observed, but I hope that's just me.

Dex-chan lover
Local Carp enraged,
Rampaging in shitpost thread,
Now back to you, Tom.
AlarmedGlaringIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
Staff be trying to show that they have conflicting and diverse perspectives and beliefs to further the propaganda that they aren't actually all just Holo dressed in different clothing talking to himself

Users who are viewing this thread