Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary - Ch. 1 - The Plan to Win Him Over Begins...

Wait
so did the original brother get replaced by him (the one sitting on the tree) after dying from that fall?

Contributor
@WanderingKaos
Hey, thanks for enjoying this series so far and remember to support the authors by visiting the raws link. Anyways, regarding spoilers, well... let's just say that there'll be huge twists later on and things... aren't what they seem to be... hehehe

Lmao another good villainess mc with a humour XD

The third person speech bubble confused me, thanks for the spoiler

Fed-Kun's army
wait so... is her actual brother dead??? i was like "where is this going" bc he can't be HER ML right... like... they're siblings... i guess we'll see what the hell is going on lmao

thank you for translating this, i'm curious to where this is going lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@AeternalDays oh what fdaslkjdfsljk i already have so many questions... well i'm intrigued so i guess i'll stick with it and see what happens haha, thanks for the heads up!

I’m assuming some demon or whatever is possessing the original brother’s body after he’s died, but like that’s still her brother’s body then? doesn’t that mean it’s still incest they’re half-siblings... 😬

Goddamn, I love the MC already... she's so smart and her thoughts about how she's just f*cking with him in order to survive are HILARIOUS. I love this little firecracker and want her to survive. Use your acting skills, girl!

Well, this is interesting. The MC transmigrated into the villainess while some other non-human entity took over the ML's body. Good start so far.

wait is this movie setting a modern costume drama with a feudal justice system or a regular costume drama with sniper technology?

Dex-chan lover
@Midydoof don't forget the fantastic element. Base timeline has the brother roasting the sister with flames he conjures with a snap of his fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread