Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari ~Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

N2O

Dex-chan lover
"Careful please be. They are lookout" "Are you for true?"

Plot armour has a new name “anne the maid” ahhahahahahah. You know? I get it ignorance and indifference are great sins. But putting all the blame onto someone dumb and selfish doesn’t sound much like justice. Killing off the head of a country without a proper back up plan is plain dumb. Even the guy that tries desperately so fix the empire wanted to save the bratty princess. That should have given the justice trio a clue about Mia’s true self. Yeah she had some fault but going as far as to kill her? Like someone said a better choice would have been to teach her better ways. I hate the blind-justice kinda of characters as much as egoistic terrible ones

Dex-chan lover
Anne you're batting away the guillotine flags one sweet intention and misunderstanding at a time. UwU

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely wrong in every possible way.

The misunderstandings continue, Mia, you beast ahahah

Dex-chan lover
@elhessan She was all of 12 years old and in no position of actual power since her entire role was to sit there and be spoiled until some dude that actually will have a job comes along to marry her. Her indifference doesn't damn her much at all because she wasn't the one who was supposed to be a responsible adult in the first place. That was for the responsible (and actual) adults to do.

I love how everyone just misunderstands her intentions. Oh well it all worked out in the end xD

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider
She was all of 12 years old and in no position of actual power since her entire role was to sit there and be spoiled until some dude that actually will have a job comes along to marry her.
Wrong!!! It has been proven in her second life. She prevented Ludwig from absurdly being transferred to the countryside. Also, She had influence above all imperial noble brats at the school. But what did she do in her first life? Nothing! When she was accused of the kidnapping? She felt like, it wasn't her business. Her ignorance and indifference made it possible for the others to do whatever they want.

If she didn't have any power, it wouldn't be possible for her to to things that she has done and is going to do in her second life.

Also, no.. it was one of her duty as the Imperial Princess to set example for others imperial nobles and citizens alike. But, no.. she was selfish ignorant princess.

Dex-chan lover
Saved the day and she wasn't even there, all hail Mia-sama haha
Idk how the so called saviors of the last timeline could get someone like Mia so wrong in the first place, they really didn't look into things further than they wanted to huh, at least this time the main culprits will probably actually be caught
Thanks so much for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
@elhessan
It was ceremonial (and papa do this for me) power. Do you seriously think a child is supposed to be entirely responsible for the entire government of a nation? You're getting just as bad as the zealot trio. Even worse really since you do have all the info and you still try to justify the execution of an innocent person being used as a scapegoat. Where is your responsibility dumping on all of the people that lied to her? You seriously expect a 12 year old to outwit and outsmart at least one corrupt section of government being being manipulated by an apocalyptic death cult while in the middle of school? Mia is certainly doing something in this second timeline, but it sure as hell ain't outwitting.

Dex-chan lover
@xevin
well, in every timeline, each time Mia dies, everything screwed up
In order to create chain reaction of revolution and chaos, Tearmoon must be the first empire to collapse.
in the previous timeline, after she died, Sion kinda regretted because he doesnt completely know who Mia really is, even Tiona regretted for not forgiven her after she know Mia is not the one responsible for her dad murder. Her death also affect her friend from the other 4 duke family within Tearmoon too, for example like the daughter of Greenmoon. and also somehow affect the daughter of the Redmoon. And after Tearmoon got rekt-ed, every other country got rekt-ed too, including Abel and Rafina got assasinated.
Well, it's true in the end Sion back-up all of those revolutionary stuff, but the main purpose of the main villain is already achieved.

This also include the timeline, even if Mia solve the problem within the school, but if she didnt solve the problem with the tribe, Anne and Abel will die, Sion still backup the revolution, etc etc, and the main purpose of the villain is achieved.

This also even include another timeline, which even after Mia solved the problem in her diary, if she die again after that, everything goes downhill . The reason why Mia is needed because she's the only capable to solve the problem as peaceful as possible.
Well, there's a reason why she can still know the future even after the diary disappear tough.

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider it was not about dumping responsibility. Do you even read? The reason why she was executed? The kind of person she was before and how she acted? Do you think that the masses cared about, oh even she was a royal but she was just still kid? No!!
I don't read the novel or raw, so my knowledge is as far as the chapter in the manga. Do you even read this chapter? The beginning of why the trio hated Mia? Selfish, ignorant, stupid.. someone who doesn't befit to rule. But then, Mia didn't change. Until the day of uprising, she was still that selfish foolish princess.
Like I said, it was the duty of a royal to be an example for the subjects. Mia? She didn't clear her name, she didn't care about the incident because it didn't concern her. She throw her responsibility away! She didn't have to act actively in the government, but if she investigated or ordered an investigation about the incident, and acted accordingly befitting that of an imperial princess, the opinion of the trio wouldn't be so low. It was precisely because she had power, chance, and influence to do so but did nothing, as in nothing, that made her as guilty as her family members. The kind that indulged themselves in their selfishness and didn't care a bit wether their people were suffering or not.
As Mia once confronted by Ludwig about the royal family's spending on food, she didn't know the answer.
My suggestion, reread again, don't skim, the you know why Mia was as guilty as the other royal families. And that is exactly as I've said, she was selfish and ignorant. Instead took chances and learn, she didn't care at all.
Yes, Mia now is still the same. The difference is now she acted as if she cared so that people misunderstand her intention. But well, maybe the saying is true. Action speaks louder than words.

I reeeeally like how they use the 'missunderstanding everything' trope in a postive and fun way xD

Dex-chan lover
@elhessan You say it's not about dumping responsibility while dumping mountains of responsibility for an entire governmental system being corrupted on a child. It's like i'm arguing with Sion. Yeah I did read. it outlines in chapter freakin ONE that she was used as a scapegoat for the crimes of others. Why should she have to clear her name when she's innocent? You have setup guilty until proven innocent as a rule here when the evidence consists of "I don't like her" or "somebody owned a handkerchief." Bullying? What are the school administrators? A pack of wild armadillos with no duty to prevent it? You do nothing but heap responsibility on Mia when there aren't systems of power that should have been dealing with the problems you dump responsibility on her for long before it works it's way up to royalty. Is the US president supposed to personally come in to fix my toilet if I live in Washington DC? How's she going to investigate? "Hi Mr Noble that's corrupt is there anything bad going on? I put you in charge of investigating it! Nope? Ok. investigation done!" The trio are more self righteous and ignorant than Mia even is since at least Mia isn't capable of murdering them without giving a damn if she gets the chance. The only reason Mia understands any of what happened is hindsight and even then we still need the narrator to mention butterfly effects because she was almost utterly cut off from any meaningful information.

Dex-chan lover
p16. "for true?" for real
and so my money's on... dundundun. the actual saint, we've already seen her change cards quickly to those who are powerful and those who are gullible respectable. I could be completely off the mark but I'm just trying to point fingers at someone. I think a lot of people would benefit from the fall of the tearmoon era with it's corrupt nobles, and considering how she's an idiot to begin with, she wouldn't scheme against others in the first life. the only "smart" characters we've encountered is the prince's aide and the saint.
and to add the the prince's aide is unlikely because of his allegiance seems true. but anyone is a suspect, but with the overall narration saying how it changed history?
this concluded but boy it would be a great plot point. like an actual antagonist instead of a lollygaging. the villain for this episode can fall into obscurity because it's conclusion doesn't make it out to be more than what I'm speculating

@pikonyanko

Thanks for the spoilers. So things went to hell for everyone except Sion in the end. Also, how does her death affected 4 Dukes?

Users who are viewing this thread