Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 10.2 - Caroline Von Bozel (2)

Dex-chan lover
To he honest, I'm not really sure why I'm still reading this series. It's not as if I actually enjoy it. I'll probably drop it within the next chapter or two.
Yeah. Big guy kills women with sword and nothing else of interest is just not engaging to be honest, especially if there's no fun to be had as others are saying is how the novel goes. Its run its course.

Dex-chan lover
I understand she was desperate, but that doesn't in any way absolve her or make her death less deserving imo. People's true nature is shown when in desperate situations, and hers was shown to be lacking.
Without entering on spoilery territory it all accounted to: "If you have to kill 10 persons who dont know to save 10 people you know and cherish what will most people do?"

Double-page supporter
The artist needs to work on improving his fight scenes. It's all over the place, every panel is weirdly static, there's too many of them to portray what are supposed to be really fast actions, we don't feel the strength of the impact of each of their attacks and the "camera" angles are poorly chosen to relay what's going on. A hot mess.
Goes to show that being a really good character artist doesn't mean you're good at drawing everything!

Dex-chan lover
Aw, she had heart. Look, you can even see it now!

I do hope she somehow survives, though.

Dex-chan lover
It just doesn't flow properly at all in the sequence.
Can't blame them too much. The WN is incredibly light on fight details since that's not really the focus of the story.

The description of this fight is pretty much "Caroline swung her halberd, but Faust was too strong and cut through her chainmail and opened her abdomen."

No parrying or stances, just two people swinging their weapons once. If I'm interpreting the panels correctly, she went for his unarmored head/neck, and he just sliced through her armor.

Dex-chan lover
Without entering on spoilery territory it all accounted to: "If you have to kill 10 persons who dont know to save 10 people you know and cherish what will most people do?"
I understand that's where the story is going, it's pretty blatantly obvious. And I wouldn't kill anyone who didn't didn't first come after me and mine, point blank. Someone doing so I understand why they feel they might have to, but then it becomes a "live by the sword die by the sword" situation where they open themselves up to consequences afterwards that I have no sympathy for taking place.

I thought I've made it clear that I have no sympathy for her dying, not that I feel a bloodthirsty need that she needed to die out of revenge. It's just that she decided to go down a violent path, and met a violent end, so she got what she got and deserves no sympathy.

Dex-chan lover
A reminder to readers, there is literally no sex for the MC. He either restrains himself, or is too dense in every scenario to get any. Go read some Berserk r34 if you're looking to get yourself off.

For folks upset about the lack of a real fight, this is how it went in the WN too. Literally a single stroke of Faust's blade and she was done. Not sure what people are talking about not knowing they're swinging their weapons, though. There's a whole panel dedicated to Caroline's swing.

Looking forward to the upcoming chapters. Some interesting stuff is going to happen to other characters.
Aw man no seggs? the real guts got some seggs, heck even the "the other Walmart Guts" (forgot the title) got many harems and plenty of "action". why |this Walmart Guts| got no seggs even tho so many women want him? heck he even got a boner and wanted some action in Chapter 1 :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread