Tensei Kenja no Isekai Life - Vol. 4 Ch. 12 - It Seems It Was Rather Cold and Dreadful

Dex-chan lover
if he was able to summon a chainsaw the world would be in danger of deforestation

Dex-chan lover
Careful there buddy. Chop too much wood and the nature preserve organizations will get you.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai deforesting? I'm sure your Dryad buddy will be upsetti with you

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, the next chapter teaser gives me the Frostpunk vibe. Gonna go play it again.

Double-page supporter
It is fine, he could just ask his dryad waifu to regrow them with his mana as a price.

Although,I think it is possible give them magical stove and heater .He could create those CO detector which is more complex than a stove and heater that just heat up its component .

Double-page supporter
Good thing this is not like other isekai that introduce and praise earth food but something that praise local food.

Dex-chan lover
@Jeirien Passive detection probably requires way less power than active heating. He would probably need some high-grade materials to keep the stoves going for any length of time.

Dex-chan lover
"-the vibrant acidity of the vegetables rise up." I swear these WN writers aren't human.

Dex-chan lover
Page 33, that globe ... that's just effing Japan. The top left is Hokkaido, with the southern Sakhalins, and the bottom right is Honshu, Shikoku, and Kyushu. No idea what center left is. Top right might be Okinawa.

Aggregator gang
Their going to destroy the forest! You should find what caused the abnormal weather first

Dex-chan lover
firewood quests? he probably should have gotten at least few ranks up from those

Users who are viewing this thread