Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai

"btw is eleonora adopted or something?
she's the only one with different hair and eye color"
Lel, you might be true there. xD Tho this is a fantasy world. We can just say it's MAGIC! :D xD
(Or someone got ntr-d. xd)

Aggregator gang
@Aretheus At the very least, we know that the pasta that he’s giving his family is whole grain, since processed wheat and other grains don’t exist in that world. Same goes for other foods, doesn’t make them too much healthier though lol

I really can't stand characters like the sister, just annoying af while the MC acts like a bitch around her.

I just finished reading up to the latest raw ( which was released yesterday). This series stays true to its title, ITS VERY SLOW. Dont get me wrong, its fun af. But as of 415 chapters, its only the second harvest festival. So that means yes, its only a YEAR after 415 chapters. So dont expect any major happenings for it to transition into battle or they get old and get married. The character is still 7 years old in the latest one (dunno when the bday is)

I sure hope he finds a way to enchant himself with some kind of passive thorns spell, that way every time he unreasonably gets hit the other person will also get a jolt of pain.

Group Leader
Love at first sight at 9 years old
sayXj5v.png

IsGoSYv.png

sayXj5v.png

so apparently the author did another manga and it rise big suspicious that the mc relationship with his sister was intended as an M/S relationship which is pretty messed up
9e457ed03f7d9581440d9a3dd47d9dca.png

Contributor
I like a lot of this, but his family is just so weirdly mean to each other so often. Some other characters too—well, it's not horrendous cruelty or anything, just feels bizarrely like some sort of frat-house antics—but it just doesn't quite jive with the whole "let's relax" theme that is otherwise there. I'd hate having a family like his, it would suck.

There's also the questionable hints of "onee-san" fan-servicey stuff, but if I complain about that in this sort of manga I'll never be finished.

Edit: Reading the previous comments and having someone say the author might be into SM... would explain a lot. Like people getting mad at so many petty little things and delivering "punishments" for them that seem slightly unfair and out of proportion. If I play back these scenes and think that the author treats the anticipation of punishment as, um... stimulating... then a bunch of slightly odd moments suddenly make a lot more sense.

I'm not at all convinced the author was intending to write PG-rated S&M here as such, mind, just that if they have such preferences that may have seeped into the work a bit, and that in turn might explain... some things.

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari lmao and i thought it was just some kind of gag in japan like "boke and tsukkomi" type of comedy or something lol

Contributor
@GridLite:

That's also totally possible. T'was more or less what I'd thought originally, in fact. Just I'd been binge-reading it before this and... I dunno, some of it seemed... off, somehow. Nothing sinister, just weird. Like the author was really reaching sometimes, and getting a bit esoteric with that particular brand of joke. And that several characters would step a little out-of-character to make it happen, too.

But I could just as well be completely off-base here.

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari yea i agree that something seems off too but i thought of it as nothing as some kind of author's type of characters but thinking about it, at some point the femdom is too much even for the maids, every guy in the goddamn vicinity became completely push-overs especially the MC like even though he's a son of a nobility yet the missus at the inn/restaurant has the galls to hit him lmao so your analysis may also hold some truth to it

Users who are viewing this thread