That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (2)

lol on the comments of him throwing the ball around the world. If you think about it, that won't happen because the ball will be thrown out to the outer space, the force is too much for gravity to hold.🤣

Contributor
@IVVO nope, ground absorbed most of that energy, at that level, I assume its like trying to start a sprint on a banana peel, it will give out under you and you will not get as much forward momentum.

Aggregator gang
the feels, how many years that guy must have trained, how many questionable potions he must have chugged for extra muscle mass, so much effort, and he gets the top spot...for about 12 seconds...

Dex-chan lover
inb4 he throws the ball too fast for their eyes to track

Aggregator gang
My fingerrrr you know there’s cliffhanger, why you click that linkkkkkkk

Dex-chan lover
@Allexio yeah it’s mentally taxing to witness this level of denial and obliviousness. It’s like watching a car crash in slo motion, but said car is one of those small kiddy cars ridden by a fat hobo

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac its cute that you think they are going to recognize the mc next chapter, steroid boy will hold his position for at least a few more chapters.
They might even make him a recurring character getting all the fame for the stuff the mc does, but i hope it doesn't progress to that point.

Double-page supporter
it's like a copy from another series that the boy are the weakest on the village, and this one kinda bland

Fed-Kun's army
omg so predictable

next ch. either he trows the ball around the world and it lands 10m infront of him so he will be "last with 10m" or the ball explodes while he throws it so we see a somewhat repetition of the sprint test

Users who are viewing this thread