That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (3)

yeah...
knew it... his shot was not seen, zero point

he destroyed the crystal ball, zero points

The misunderstandings are annoying me to no end.
Quite typical in stories with OP characters, huh?

THis is probably the worst example of misunderstanding I've read in these types of stories, usually it's amusing and somewhat understandable why the misunderstanding happened, but the examiner here is plain stupid and simply prejudice because the MC looks weak.

Dex-chan lover
pls for the love of all that is holy, i know we are getting a misunderstanding... BUT pls make it that they believe he has zero physical power but that he has god lvls of magic, if it goes that route he can at least pass and get recognition and ppl will probably try to defeat him going: ''a wimpy mage like u cant beat my muscles!'' and bam gets toasted

i'll take that semi new approuch instead of the one we're all expecting

Dex-chan lover
Geez, those people are annoying. "HEY Muscle bound hunk! Got any plans tonight? Oy, kid. Screw off!"

When he's literally an Omni-Knight of 2 battle freaks of the physical and magical realm.

Dex-chan lover
Boy, who put that incompetent person in charge? She's literally not even. . .

Dex-chan lover
Ok guys, seriously, for once try and put yourselves in the shoes of the people in there and use the common sense of the setting: Can you truly blame them for the misunderstandings, as stupid as they may be?

crystal ball broke, nothing special to see here, can't measure his magic soooo that's zero points i guess... next!

Fed-Kun's army
@VladDracul2 that doesn't excuse her from taking away her eyes from the actual examination and get distracted. She isn't even letting him take his test again despite HER getting distracted twice in a row

Dex-chan lover
This examiner needs to be fired, she is not even paying attention to the candidates, and her response to something weird happened (for the same applicant on each test) is to give him a failing mark instead of instead of making him re-do the test.

Heck, if stealing the ball is a thing then not seeing it should be an immediate search/pat down to take it back.

@senescence : at least this MC has a valid excuse

Dex-chan lover
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL too OP he broke the crystal
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread