The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 176 - Kurumi Gorging at Deezney

Group Leader
I had 2 questions reading this chapter.

1. How much did they spend??? On top of the ticket prices, food is hella expensive at theme parks right?? And it seems like Kurumi has done this before considering she seemed like she knew what she was getting into???

2. Rentaro doesnt have the same appetite as her but no way he didnt join her in eating, how did he manage??

Thank god for that last page, it answered my 2nd question.

I wonder if anyone knows how much food at Japan's disney land costs and can estimate an amount

Dex-chan lover
I had 2 questions reading this chapter.

1. How much did they spend??? On top of the ticket prices, food is hella expensive at theme parks right?? And it seems like Kurumi has done this before considering she seemed like she knew what she was getting into???

2. Rentaro doesnt have the same appetite as her but no way he didnt join her in eating, how did he manage??

Thank god for that last page, it answered my 2nd question.

I wonder if anyone knows how much food at Japan's disney land costs and can estimate an amount

Single day Junior tickets for Disneyland Japan on a Saturday look to be 7800 yen or about 50 dollars USD

Food varies but I'm gonna guess 10000 yen should set them up.

Dex-chan lover
Whew, theme park food cravings? I pity Kurumi cause that's GOTTA be expensive.

As for how much she ate, I (wildly) estimate that's it's at LEAST 8400 kcal. GOOD GOD.

Now, someone please calculate how much she spent on the food. 😅

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love Deezney Land and all the mascots!
You have:
Miserable Mikey
Dogging Donnola
Gothic Goonie
Daffodil Dill
Messy Mandy
........................Oh Such Fun

scary-mickey-and-minnie-mouse-218474-768x1024.jpeg

Thanks everyone at XuN for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread