The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - A small leak will sink a great ship. III

Dex-chan lover
@cgr When Chise was remembering the time she "killed" she did count that flesh golem Catarphilus made with Ruth's sister corpse, this could be just Chise being herself and counting that as a living being (which kind of was) or this could mean that indirect killing may count for those flowers, maybe seeing too much death may work the same way too.

Thanks for the translation, if you ever need help with redrawing or typesetting I could try to help

OMG THANK YOU!!!! Really loved this chapter. Chise needs to decide what she’s gonna do about this situation of hers.

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
Not sure about Lucy. If I get this right, the sorcerer wasn't actually Lucy's employer, he just profited from a misunderstanding. Lucy's job was probably to get that stone that shines on Halloween, for that woman with a cane.

Thank you so much for the chapter!!

Excited to see what we continue to learn about Seth and Lucy, as well as Philomena...love those 3 so much.

Also I absolutely love how Yamazaki makes Seth look like a human borzoi in every recent panel (he's just...so long and weird and soft and I like that for him). That's my emotional support depressed auctioneer, your honor.

Group Leader
@49403974 Oh so they moved domains. Thank you. I don't really visit them for their TL, but they usually have an excellent choice of manga. They always get licenced at some point.

As for "surprised somebody else picked it considering it's been licenced." Most readers here don't care for that. They just want free content.

Users who are viewing this thread