The Dangers in My Heart - Ch. 145 - I'm the Man Who Was Rejected

Judging from her reaction, I guess Moe doesn't really know many guys.
Nanpai is just a cringe dude, but I don't think he's a bad guy either. He already lost a way back, and accepted it gracefully.
Yurine needs to be in more, she's awesome.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry Moeko but you just lost a lot of points in the best girl ranking. Why the fuck did you think bringing fucking Nanpai along was a sensible idea?
I guess she could have done worse, like somehow inviting Momo-chan's fuckboy boyfriend outta nowhere (the scumbag that tried to hit on Yamada and Kana)

Aggregator gang
Somehow... Nanpai has returned (It was Moe, she invited him)
I wonder who is going to be the second man she invited, fingers crossed that it is Kinoshita.
i really hope kinoshita appears but it feels impossible that she actually invited him xd

Aggregator gang
I had already read the Spanish version and after reflecting for a while, the fact that Nanapi appears is still stupid, the fact that Moe invited him really takes away points from her as a character, even so the problem of Nanapi appearing It's that his character arc was already over , it feels redundant and lazy and I hope it's really just a joke or a stepping stone for another character to shine.
And I really like Adachi's character development. I hope he continues to evolve. and i still give the series a 10/10 too ,trust the autor

Dex-chan lover
i never wouldnt have expected to think of Adachi of such a bro, but here we are

i really dont mind Nanpa showing here, its clearly Moe's way of pushing things forward, Yamada still owes her a lot of headaches
if this was Bayashiko i would be more worried, because holy hell she's stupid sometimes, most times tbh

Dex-chan lover
Severely doubt he's an issue again. It would take something convoluted and require a regression from our main couple.

Besides, this guy (more than most) knows Yamada likes Ichikawa. He was there for the big moment. His send off also tried painting him in a positive light. I'd be shocked if he came back to be a "bad boy" suddenly. If he even does find out about the "rejection," he'll ask why Yamada "dumped" Ichikawa, considering he knows how Yamada actually feels.

Maybe he'll give some advice or maybe he's just there for shock value at the end of a chapter and will do nothing much. Either way, I wouldn't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread