The Dangers in My Heart

Power Uploader
@KingNova777 It's still too early for anime, but the manga is currently snowballing hard. Tons of fan art on Twitter by searching #僕ヤバ
EatE30yUMAAbXF2

Btw, it just placed 4th on TSUTAYA Comic Grand Prize
EatZ16bU8AEF15Q

I can't believe he's known Anna for this long and still thinks she wouldn't cram two full sized meat buns into her mouth at the same time

The group said on the latest chapter that they're trying to catch up, you guys just need to wait. And they're always translating the extras from the volumes and twitter, so we're getting something new every week

I just realized this manga is probably how Severus Snape was like as a kid before he burned all his bridges.

lmao
all the characters are literally kids and I thought it was gonna be cute because of the art style
then the blond guy comes out with his sex slave shit and "I bet she's weak to anal"

Re-read almost everyday. Got excited every time. Looking forward to Chp. 42 & 43. It looked pretty great.

Contributor
FUCKING HANDHOLDING. God, what a date.

I can't wait till when we finally catch up. I'm glad this manga's doing real well.

Aren't there something like a subreddit or similar thing for BokuYaba? This manga is popular in Japan right?

Karte 48
AAAAAHHHHHHH jalsdkfja;lskdjfla; *fangirl squeal* That was amazing!!! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread