The Dangers in My Heart

Contributor
@giolleau

I’d just like to say that I really appreciate you and your team’s releases of this manga and your dedication towards translating everything involving this series, including the volume extras and extra chapters. I really appreciate that. I’m sorry that this drama is happening right now, and I really hope you’ll continue translating this series in the future. You guys helped the series grow popular, after all.

Contributor
1) Hachiko is in fact memetically famous
2) Groening does indeed know Japan exists
3) Hachiko was a male
Honestly this argument is dumb as hell. Yes, it could go either way. Personally as a westerner myself who has read the Odyssey I didn't remember Argos. However, Hachiko has gotten a lot of play over time, Japan is a land of animation and animators don't ignore it, etc. It's not an unlikely thought, especially given it's... the exact same story, down to the dog being immortalized as a figure in the end.
No it's not a guarantee, but the only real argument here is "sure Argos's is not actually the same story but Groening isn't Japanese so he'd definitely be referring to the Greek story". It's about as stubborn but with less weight.

Dex-chan lover
From being something I begun reading out of boredom this manga quickly became one of my favorite. I think it is much because of the personality of Yamada, the female MC. Of all the manga I have read she is maybe the best female MC and it hurts in me to see how she is destroying her teeth and health with sweets. I really like her goofy, happy and no worries attitude. She is a person that would make anyone in good mood.

The male MC is dangerously crazy but slowly becoming better thanks to Yamada. In real life I would have difficulties to hope for a romantic relationship between the two MC because he is a person that might once again have really dangerous thoughts if something bad happens later in his life. In real life it might be impossible to fully "cure" such dangerous mental problems as those he is having. Now as this is manga and not real life I do hope for much progress!

Dex-chan lover
holy shit are we actually reaching 9.00? i wish i took a screenshot timeline of this series' score. it would have been an interesting video to see.

Dex-chan lover
@flxsemi I remember when I first read this manga 5 months ago, the score back then was around 7.9, but look where we are right now.

Group Leader
@flxsemi
12-02-2019:
Iu4jWtu.png

27-11-2019:
tcz0yxU.png

31-07-2020:
iFbhvUX.png

feelsgoodman

I began translating the latest chapter because of the awkwardly slow updates with my little knowledge of japanese (I was planning to work backwards) but thankfully someone is being a hero. Thank you anon for the updates!

Contributor
@Evilpandesal Gonna be honest, that sounds like a seriously bad idea, man. If you were going to do that, the last thing you should do is start from the latest chapter and work downwards because everyone’ll think you’re being a troll who was taking advantage of the popularity.

Also, inching closer to a 9, I see!

Group Leader
I want a anime of this so badly.
Now that Naga got it's anime announcement, the three manga I want to see animated the most are Gal Gohan (unlikely since it's finished), Sono Bisque, and this one.

Edit: I put manga instead of anime. I'm an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Just want to say thanks to Boredom Society for still tanslating this.

Lately we've had some TL teams throwing a hissy fit because they were "sniped" after not giving a fuck for months for the project they were supposedly working on and I found it ridiculous.
Not the case with this manga.
Realeases were frequent and very high quality so I could perfectly understand how some guy just swooping in to translate the latest chapters with lq releases could leave a bad taste in your mouth, to say the least.
So thanks for sticking with it.

Isn’t there rule or something with this anon translator(s)? There’s an active group translating this manga already. There are manga’s that are dropped bec of things like this.

Double-page supporter
I can't get past chapter 1 due to the edginess MC had, is this manga worth reading? Does it get better later on?

Users who are viewing this thread