The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Wanna bet the rival sent the fake letter. Like, do they really expect us to fall for that.

Fed-Kun's army
it's clearly the same maid as before though... the one that saw her lovesick expression. but how does she know about the contract??? what the hell??? who does she really serve... POOR LYNETTE AAAAAAA
at least the latest raw showed (i think, idk japanese but it looked like it) that neither the prince nor renald had any idea about it phew
I'M PISSED THO OUR POOR MC (but like, does the prince even really intend to GET another fiancee??? supposedly he can't act so aren't all those sweet words the truth???)

thank you very much for the update~

Double-page supporter
Thanks a bunch MWM!

Reading this chapter depressed me.. But then it showed that our girl shows progress on her feelings department for the prince!

Dex-chan lover
From skimming the RAW
thinking she's fired, she went back to her old work.
snobby maids came to mock her, she's like "watev, can I do my work now?"
bitch maid about to slap her, but then just collapsed by the prince's aura

prince then took her away in a princess carry, and met up with the rest of his knights

some discussions to clarify things and they felt the situation is rather strange.
Lynette didn't meet anyone from the prince group for these few days.
Neither did the prince group manage to meet her.
And some information weren't being reported despite it seemingly is important.

And Lynette brought up the idea that all this might be some kind of magic.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what?! she's, here again, did I miss something skip over a chapter or page by accident i don't remember her at all lol

Omg they couldn't give a face to face termination? The bastards.

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat the for spoiler bruh
this chapter author does 180 us then next chapter author 180 us again
I could say author 360 no-scope us all

Definitely not through a letter girl
He's better than that
Then who . . .

Either a fake letter or the next part of the letter says that he wants her to be a real fiancee.

Dex-chan lover
1. No official letterhead
2. No seal validating the sender
3. Delivered at night

If she thinks it is real then she is not thinking.

For those saying she should know better... This was a secret from the beginning. Obviously the kingdom wouldn't want to be connected to this officially.

Not that I'm saying it's official either. It would just be hard to tell in this situation.

That wording w the termination letter. TOO REAL MAN. seen those same words together in many emails 😂😂😢

Oof, this chapter kind of hurt. Her feeling of being abandoned really hurt hard. (Not talking about that fake-looking note -- no way in hell is the prince letting her go like that lol)

Users who are viewing this thread