The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
What an absolute monster! He was just a little boy!
Off with her head! Off with it!

I’m confused. I swear I’ve read this same chapter already, on here. Was it deleted and reuploded?

lynette u reckless girl go get ur man..! Also that sexual assaulter is still a sexual assaulter no matter what reason she has disgusting

Disgusting bitch... Make her pay, Lynette!

Thank you for this chapter!

I love Lynette !
But the tag of sexual violence is new ? 🤔 I don't remember this tag 🤔

That wentch is DISGUSTING !
also u go my girl Lynette but how tf did u get on the roof...

Fed-Kun's army
Damn she's got ovaries of steel! I hope she uses another action movie stunt in the next chapter. What's this worlds version of a Desert Eagle and can she use to stop this villain?

Supporter
"Having sexual intercourse was a means to awaken their magic powers."
Good luck in court with that excuse.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, unusual to see the ML being the one dealing with a sexual predator as the main antagonist, usually it's the FL. Get him out of there, Lynette!

Group Leader
wtf, it's been a while since I read this Manga so I may have forgotten but I didn't think when he was assaulted, he was actually... OMG. That witch better get her punishment, like wth towards a kid?! Gah. Anyway, the main character is getting even more and more likable by every chapter ^^! I wonder if she has some magic too then since she can resist the crown prince! haha.

@razxiko exactly haha maybe she should be his guard xD

Thanks for the chapter!!

I was concerned when I saw the sexual violence tag but now it makes sense. I thought the sexual violence was between the ml and FL thankfully that doesn't seem to be the case

Users who are viewing this thread