The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

This is such an exciting chapter!! Beat that witch!!! Thank you for another lovely update!!

Sexual intercourse...with a CHILD? She couldn't have waited until he got older. She expected not to scare him? That is immoral on so many levels I can't even process how wrong it is it's just...couldn't you have implied that she assaulted him in a small way without the intent of sex, or BETTER YET, she just attacked him or something. Rape is just wrong.

YES I love a heroine like that!

Also...wow this story was crazier than I thought?

Lets not question how she stood on top of a galloping horse and jumped onto a moving carriage while wearing a full dress (and possibly corset)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why so many people are surprised that wizards have no sense of right and wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I'm always humored by the people shocked that the bad guy was doing bad stuff... like what did people expect? She evilly put too much sugar into his tea??

Oh dang, this is great!! Probably one of the most under-rated manga's, in my humble opinion xD

Thanks for the update!!

Bruh I was about to jump inside this manga to smack a Bi- but thanks Lynette for coming through 😭 (This is so underrated)

@RubyG8396 Rape is of course, a horrible thing. But I mean she IS the villainess, she is supposed to be the one in the wrong.
As long as what she did isn't glorified, I don't think it's bad to write about it.

Dex-chan lover
Im sorry I laughed, why would you jump on the moving carriage lol If you were going to do that why not just get the driver. How did she even get up there? XD

Users who are viewing this thread