The Earl's Daughter Was Suddenly Employed as the Crown Prince's Fiancée - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I'd like to share one of my few experiences of being sexually assaulted.
This all happened in a temple in India, where queues are usually separated by gender but you still get creeps like this who come to the temples just for this.

I was 10 years old at the time, standing in a queue (the queues were separated by gender so that there be no cases of sexual harassment). The penis of the person behind me (the mofo was 30-40) touched my ass. At first, I thought it was a mistake because someone might have pushed him and it accidentally touched me but boy oh boy was I wrong. Sometime later that piece of shit started rubbing and stroking his dick against my ass. I felt disgusted. I glared at him. He stopped doing for a while but then coped a feel of my ass. I left the queue immediately and went out.
I tried to calm down, collect my thoughts and figure what the fuck that was because even if I didn't understand what was going on I was still disgusted. After staying outside for about 30 mins, I saw this mofo coming out, I immediately moved away and went near the crowded area (afraid of getting kidnapped while alone outside or where it's less crowded). I was then standing behind where they serve the 'Prasada'. It's inside the temple so even if it was less crowded there, there wasn't a high chance of getting kidnapped. This mofo again comes up to me and says - "You didn't mind, did you?". I was infuriated. The only thing going through my head was WTF is this mofo thinking!?
I left that place and just stuck close to my parents until we got home. This was my first experience of getting sexually assaulted. Though I didn't understand more than half the shit that was going on I am traumatized to this day. I just have this intense disgust of gay people. It may look fun and all looking at this Yuri and Yaoi stuff in mangas where it's all portrayed as fluffy and wholesome or n the tv, and news where it's more about toxic feminism and politics than it is about sensibility and getting facts straight. The truth of the matter is that there are rapists and molesters everywhere in every gender and anyone of any sexual orientation can become one.

To this day I find it hard to properly interact with any gay people or even come to accept them and I think I understand some of the female mentality when the develop an intense hatred for men after being raped as well. I believe it's more like the fear that can't be controlled and gets manifested as anger or hatred. If I ever see any gay around me I avoid that person like the plague because one thing I've noticed over the years is that with the more lax laws and societal perception towards these people they have lost it and get too close to a person. I have been just grabbed on by these people on multiple occasions. And doing something to them is just asking for more trouble than it's worth so those assaulted by them or females in today's society little boys or any male can't report because either nobody listens or the feminazis are gonna destroy that person's life.

@YOURGURLSKYLER bro Asia is different. Even if I worked up the courage and told my parents I doubt it would make much of a difference instead I might just end up feeling worse. The thing here is that men just gotta tolerate everything till they break down hence the high male suicide rates like come on if even your family tells you to put up with it who do you go to ... society? that's even worse coz here everybody thinks men don't have problems, don't have feelings, they are invulnerable. Nobody listens and even if they do they just shrug it off as attention-seeking and then it turns into humiliating the person till they think - I'm never gonna do this ever again.

And these days there is a kind of movement in Asia where females are being treated better (a lot better) compared to males. You would see this the most with parents. My friend ran away from home because he felt like he wasn't being treated fairly let alone equally by his parents. His little sister would get whatever she wanted all she had to do was throw a tantrum while when he asked he was told that they don't have enough money for the things he wanted. Some days he wouldn't even get lunch money to eat in the school cafeteria and his parents didn't use to make them lunch boxes. You would think he must not be a good person well just think about it, if a person is just silently tolerating such treatment from his own parents he has to be a good person for putting up with it.

EDIT: Also, females are encouraged to pursue higher education and if a boy has average or bad grades he is told to suck it up and start working. This just ends up increasing the gap of education where one who wasn't so good has now been denied the opportunity. Now women in fields where most of them don't want to be (STEM) and men stuck doing office jobs.

Also, there is this thing in certain countries where daughters, daughter-in-laws, basically females in relation to you where they threaten to file a complaint of domestic violence against their own brothers, fathers, etc in the event that their demands are not fulfilled. When I saw on other comments that the world is more fucked up than you think this is what I mean.
This, of course, is not true for every area as some still think that females are to be treated lesser than men but not like shit just that their opinions don't matter as much and they don't have much power.

And yes I am okay it's been 10 years since the first incident and a few more happened after that but I got over them. Thanks for asking tho.

Users who are viewing this thread