The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 6

Mmh I feel like Lephaeia is more of a psychopath than she is a reincarnated person 🤔 I personally would like to see the plot develop that way.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that gotta be traumatizing for the young "heroine"; no sign of affection AT ALL from her suppose father. But I'm glad that the villainess has her own allies who stand up for her :D

Do we have a trashta reincarnated in child form on our hands? Lol thank you for the chapter!

Do these stories always need stepstone to engage? Chinese people always like these stories that the good guy will come bad and revenge is watered in blood.

To tell you the truth if she wasn't transmigrated and just herself than yes I would pity her to some extent, but she should have stayed in her room since that was what she was told to do. And she just went to her younger sister and just started to act like she was a victim of bullying. What the heck! If she wanted her father's attention she should not act like that at all. And if she was transmigrated or reincarnated I must tell you. She would just be a bitch. If she was transmigrated she must have been older than 13 at least and by 13 you would be mature to some extent and not act like a freaking white lotus. As for reincarnation, she would be even more of a bitch because she would have already seen her sister's tragic life before and now she would just be trying to make her sister's demise even earlier. Actually that could count to both.

Is it again the one where the heroine and the villainess both got isekaid ? I don't mind tho

Maybe the king knew that the 1st princess not his real daughter.
Its just my speculation, i just have a tough that maybe the story is resemble with athanasia (suddenly, i became a princess) 😂😂

I think both girls and the emperor all are reincarnated. Emperor might also be a time reversal char who knows 1st daughter is actually a %&@* or who realizes that the 2nd daughter was only a villainess because of how she was neglected

Group Leader
This is just a speculation but i feel like the "" main heroine"" of the story did something that caused people to view our princess in a very VERY bad light,
I am not saying her personality (with the knowledge we have from these 6 chapters) isn't a one belongs to saint.

She might've been influenced/ordered by her older sister to act this way

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this seems odd, I agree with the theory that mc might not be the only reincarnator.

Unless her elder sister did something that made it impossible for the dad to be close to his legitimate daughter in the original time line so he abandons her...? There's a bunch that feels unsettlingly different. Makes me nervous af.

suspicious, so much suspiciousness! I'm looking forward to seeing the mystery unravel! thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that was interesting. It avoided doing the normal outcomes for this kind of scene..... Well my interest is definitely piqued.

I kinda wish the chapters were a bit longer..... but shorter chapters potentially mean shorter gaps between releases.... so it could balance out.

Also, looks like were just one chapter behind the Raws.

purple head is quite interesting already, either she's stupid to not know such a simple rule or just suspicious, if those were fake tears id slap all those tears out of existence

ACK can't we have a "main character" who isn't a total bitch for once lol. I hope she isn't just pretending to be innocent like they always are in these stories lol. I do like the male characters and our real main girl, looking forward to more!

Users who are viewing this thread