The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the dad's fault. Bet he treated them both the same in private but now the oldest one knows she's not the same as the other.

That's one way to develop a person with a inferiority complex.

How come the kings in these stories always keep fucking random whores if they didn't want more children anyway

Is really that hard to love all your children? Why do these kings/emperors in manga always go for one and neglect the other. Do your really need to be so extreme?

In any other story, the "main character" would have turned the parent against the other kid with that teary-I'm-being-bullied-but-putting-on-a-strong-face-save-me act. I can already see the pure girl act being a lie.

Maybe in the original manhua, the older sister was supposed to meet the king alone and her little sister ruined it for her.😬

Begone thot.

I don’t know but ever since she started acting all “I’m getting bullied by a mean girl” since chapter 5 she’s fishy af already. 🌚

@fuyuhakai I don’t really think it’s just all the kings and emperors in a manga/manhwa/manhua are the problem. Even in rl you’ll see stuff like that. Heck, whether you are legitimate or not this sort of thing happens.

Plus, I think the emperor hates her existence they did mention that she’s an illegitimate daughter so maybe there’s a story behind it thus the extreme dislike. Maybe this manhwa will pull a Jeannette (WMAP) 😂😂😂😂

Well, this is just making me even more anxious. Just what is going to happen to make her lose her father's favour like this in the future??

The white haired girl seems like a bitch but maybe if the emperors and kings treat their children equally and don't randomly bring in their illegitimate children when they're already older and instead let them grow up together, there wouldn't be a problem?

Oh wow I was expecting that. The heroine to appear so soon or their father to reject her so coldly. Hopefully we get more information in later chapters.

And I'm very worried about the heroine. Is she faking her tears? She made such a dark face. She also clearly used her magic to try to draw attention to herself.

I guess this is one of those stories where the heroine is the villain and the villain ends up the heroine.

Dex-chan lover
so, black belly bitch at worst, desperately trying to survive at best.

@LazyDays our girl mentioned the plot deviating, so it might be another reincarnator. If so, they would possibly notice that the other guard guy isn't banished (he was a political prisoner so it wouldn't be improbable to be rumormill even at local level if he were banished back home for nearly getting the current princess killed) and tried to adjust or get a measure of the princess.

Users who are viewing this thread