The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive!

AHHHH that damn white lotus!!! I should've stacked the chapters more 😭😭
Thank you for translating and keep up the good work!!

Dex-chan lover
What's with the "white lotus"? Are they a studio that kinda license stuff??

Also damn every chap is so fucking short.

@anonmeansanon actually white lotus originally refers to a character that is like, well a white lotus, someone who remains innocent, kind and pure even after many trials and tragedies, but bc this trope is so unrealistic and overrated many writers end up mocking the trope, writing the "white lotus" to be 2 faced bitches who scheme for their own benefits only. Originally this type of 2-faced bitch trope was called a "green-tea bitch", but since "white lotus" now are also being used to refer to this type of character they ended up meaning the same thing after time, despite originally meaning two different things entirely on character tropes. It's like how "literally" now means both literally and figuratively when used in different context.

Ty to all those who followed me on this language lesson, I'm just very fond of reading fictional writing, whether it is danmei, wuxia, xianxia, any and all types of manga, and even korean manhwa as well, so if anybody has any other questions on character tropes or cliches I'd be happy to answer :D

Bruh! That little bitch! It's no reason to be a green tea bitch! You acting like this at such a young age. Bruh. Might as well not be nice to her

Ahhh their interactions are so cuteee. I want to see more. Can't there be a chapter dedicated for the interactions between the father and daughter 🥺🥺

Thank you so much for the chapter, keep up the good work! ♥️

ahhhh i love abella and her father and niel and our ML hehehe also that white lotus biatch can go die
thanks for the update!!!!

I suggest you drop this one for a while and reread it after a few months. The raw updates every Saturday.
Even my Taiwanese friend was upset because she couldn't find a novel XD.

After this chapter, our MC will held a tea party to make friends and her dad is super serious like invite everyone and if they don't come, kill. She will visit a market to buy gifts for her guests and meet a stranger who said her fate is shining bright. she is special

@Dreamingflower Bless our idiot idol-otaku who's too in love with magi-marie indeed! Don't spoil who magi-marie is or you'll break his fragile heart lol

I miss him so much ;-;

I find it hilarious that she was called an evil 'Sorceress' when she has no magic powers...

Users who are viewing this thread