The Hero and the Sage, Reincarnated and Engaged - Ch. 17 - Their capital each

Dex-chan lover
IMG-2155.jpg

Everyone reading this manga.
Your pic is seemingly broken
Edit: nevermind, now it's working

Dex-chan lover
This kind of chapter always makes me think about how people can't let go of grudges when a character was a jerk, yeah nothing excuses Rufus actions, but she's literally a child, and not just a child, but an abused child, I know it can be hard to let things pass, but although rare sometimes people do have a justification for why they're a bad person.

The fact that some people choose to hate Rufus instead of her abusive mother, the literal cause of her poor behavior, is honestly pretty baffling, imagine focusing your grudge on a child that is an abuse victim instead of her abusive mother :worry:

And before anyone tries to use strawman argument that this is just fiction or whatever, that's not a excuse to not have a bare minimum of empathy and sympathy, especially when the plot involves a child, an adult I can understand, but children poor behavior can virtually always be blamed on the parents, children don't become bad for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
My biggest issue of this chapter has less to do with the mother, the girl and their issues. But more about how convenient it was for our MC's to be able to witness this family airing their dirty laundry out in the open for no clear reason other than said MC's to intervene.

:dogewow:

Dex-chan lover
My biggest issue of this chapter has less to do with the mother, the girl and their issues. But more about how convenient it was for our MC's to be able to witness this family airing their dirty laundry out in the open for no clear reason other than said MC's to intervene.

:dogewow:
Wnen it comes to poor writing, sometimes you just gotta turn your brain off and roll with it, especially because with her mother being someone important, you'd imagine she would be the last person causing such a scene in public, reputation is important after all, and this kind of thing can really put a dent in someone reputation.

Although of course they are like nobles or whatever, so being self centered self serving assholes is kind of the norm and expected I guess, other people in power might take it as her righteously punishing her daughter for being an embarrassment or something :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
This kind of chapter always makes me think about how people can't let go of grudges when a character was a jerk, yeah nothing excuses Rufus actions, but she's literally a child, and not just a child, but an abused child, I know it can be hard to let things pass, but although rare sometimes people do have a justification for why they're a bad person.

The fact that some people choose to hate Rufus instead of her abusive mother, the literal cause of her poor behavior, is honestly pretty baffling, imagine focusing your grudge on a child that is an abuse victim instead of her abusive mother :worry:

And before anyone tries to use strawman argument that this is just fiction or whatever, that's not a excuse to not have a bare minimum of empathy and sympathy, especially when the plot involves a child, an adult I can understand, but children poor behavior can virtually always be blamed on the parents, children don't become bad for no reason.
This.

All of this.

Because, guess what? I'm an abuse survivor myself, and this shit on display here is the exact kind of bullshit that I went through... except my stepfather was so narcissistic about it that he'd wait until we were behind closed doors, because heaven forbid people get the "wrong idea" - I was just a "troubled child" who needed "discipline".

Elria? Be an absolute treasure and kindly fuck that woman's shit up. Preferably in a way that will keep her from making public appearances ever again.

Supporter
I honestly feel like every panel is wasted on her <_<.. Just give me more Elria and Reid time 😮‍💨
"Kyaa~! We're engaged already, but it's embarrassing to hold hands!!"

Guitar, cartoon hammer, steampunk cartoon hammer...what is that workshop doing?
My guess would be something for "Music With Rocks In It."

Dex-chan lover
Oh I see, she has a shitty mother, no wonder her attitude is rotten as well, poor little girl.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, and by the way? You guys who still have a hate boner for this girl?

Fuck you.

Fuck all of you.

Why?

Because it's attitudes like yours that permitted my abuse to continue, virtually unchecked.

You can all go to hell for all I care.
See, this is why people stop feeling sympathy for others when they get abused. You lash out at everyone else who are making simple comments about a fictional character that you don't agree with. People that have played no part in your abuse or were aware of it. Your reaction is completely unnecessary and excessive. Get help.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Oh god it's that demonic wolf again aaaaaaa.....

Dex-chan lover

Attempted murder is way beyond just being a jerk.

Users who are viewing this thread