The Hero and the Sage, Reincarnated and Engaged - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The hero and the sage and the young ones

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the story just dismissed the existence of the male protagonist's mother like she was nothing. lol.

He got engaged to a noble, met his in-laws, punched his future father-in-law and destroyed his mansion, enrolled in a magic school, shared the bed with his fiancé, he did all this without telling anything to his mother or even saying a simple goodbye to her.

Dex-chan lover
lgZ1CAh.png

...they have mobile phones?

Dex-chan lover
Reid's refreshingly good at handling people. Trapping the general classmates with their own words to secure his reputation was a good move. Millis is very funny. I'm glad she has friends that aren't sheep. The new teacher seems fun.

Sleepy Elria is truly powerful.

Dex-chan lover
Reid's refreshingly good at handling people. Trapping the general classmates with their own words to secure his reputation was a good move. Millis is very funny. I'm glad she has friends that aren't sheep. The new teacher seems fun.

Sleepy Elria is truly powerful.
Well the dude is THE GENERAL in his previous life, the literal head of the nation’s military and it is obvious that he was extremely loved by his soldiers. I am sure he had resolved far more pressing matters than the jealousy of some dumb teenagers

Dex-chan lover
1. Why anime characters that are waking up or sleepy are dumber than drunks?
2. Good, she got 3 friends
3. Why you broke the fucking wall? You had the door some meters away. Pretty sure it's better to be some seconds late than blowing a wall up. Who is gonna pay for that? Cuz I don't think it counts as an accident so the school can cover it up. Hope she gets fired.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the TL!

Guess I'm late to the party since the major spoiler has been dropped lol

That being said, I'm glad mangaka adapted classroom introduction cause Millis is such a good girl <3

Guess I'll put another major spoiler
Reid and Elria told Weisel and Millis that they are reincarnated
Why do they told them? Aside of being friends, Millis's hometown was once one of Althen/Hero territory
Thus they asked them any info they could get

This chapter adapted from Vol 1 : Chapter 2 - Part 3
Meanwhile, Chapter 2 - Part 4 has been adapted into previous manga chapter

1. Why anime characters that are waking up or sleepy are dumber than drunks?
Tbh this sorta true to myself and ppl around me

Idk about other region, but my country has term that's so called "mengumpulkan nyawa" (collecting own soul)

It's a term for those whose just waking up but the brain still not functioning. To the point said person won't be able to answer what 1+1 is

Users who are viewing this thread