The Hero and the Sage, Reincarnated and Engaged

Its good if you go into it treating it as a slice of life power fantasy fluff comedy. Goofy-ass power systems and ankle deep worldbuilding can be passed off it is funny enough, and this one is.

Satisfying chapters. You can read a chapter and end the session unlike a lot of other manga. Qualities of a good read

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually gonna get a heart attack from this manga. This is way too good.
When I saw these 2 former enemies quickly getting reunited and declaring to each other, I was like awww 🥲
And when I read the rest I was like :D :ROFLMAO: (y)

Definitely one of my favorite stories on MD :love:

Dex-chan lover
Rival/Enemies turn lover is one of my favorite trope, hope this doesn't turn harem and ruin the premise

Aggregator gang
Read till chapter 6 and gonna be honest, I really like it for the slice of life and romance. However having both the Mc being op ruins it. I rather have them reunited without their magic/power when they were reincarnated. Maybe having half of their abilities but just having them op at the start just feels like your typical isekai.

I still enjoy the manga, so I'm going to continue reading it.

Going to be honest here, but the English translation makes this manga difficult to read. Not because the intentions aren’t conveyed, but because the characters constantly use the other person’s name when talking directly to that person. This may be a literal holdover from Japanese, but in English it reads extremely childish.

Imagine meeting up with a friend named Jim and saying, “Hey, Jim. How is Jim today? Did Jim have a good weekend?”

Jim would be rightfully confused as to why you were speaking to him, but referring to him as if he were a third party to the conversation.

Group Leader
Here. Take my 5 out of 10. 2 of which came from the fact that the girl, or whatever I forgot because she's just that generic, looked somewhat like Elysia in the previous life.

Users who are viewing this thread