The Holy Grail of Eris - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Count John Doe's Masquerade Ball

fucking hell that was a good chapter, my heart was racing the entire time, half expecting her to get found out at the mansion, and then even more so when the military police came and almost got her.
At least Ulster will be there to help her out (hopefull), or interrogate her on his own

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. Of course Scarlet wouldn't care of a stranger but that's not how Constance does things. They are both of noble blood but have different ideas of what is "noble".

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel the info about Scarlet being the direct descendant of Farris' purged imperials will become important later on.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho? Is this how they'll work together? Also scarlet can shock people?!?!
Many thanks

can
can someone please remind me who ulster is-
the sites being really annoying with loading pages so my patience can’t take searching back for him ahaha
he was the one who caught her when she was a maid last time right? but like, was he the ex husband of someone or totally unrelated-

Dex-chan lover
dammit girl i know ur terying to help but u should literally get the fuck out of there!

@Doeugh i think hes the widower of the ''Saint'' Girl...im like 90% sure

Contributor
John Doe...Jane...Jane Doe...
She'll probably live juuuuuuuust long enough to reveal mere scraps of seemingly bizarre nonsense before kicking the bucket.

Dex-chan lover
Things are really heating up. These noble parties are some serious shit.

Looks like Scarlet's showing other powers besides possession, and Constance can't seem to let of her father's teachings just yet.

why does a man have to show up to help... FUCK r we in a shoujo manga ??? lmaoo..... sigh
anyways scarlet and constance are great i love them sm, girls.....

Users who are viewing this thread