The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
man, this is not even pass the anime event yet.

...is the current queen barren or something...?
Or is it a possibility nobody wants to consider?

They screwed up with their son, their job to make another.

Last I checked, Sitting Monarchs were still responsible for their own failures.
They haven't stepped down or ceded their crown yet. Deal with their own mess.
now that you mentioned it, they are not look that old yet. but well, the story need the drama. and it took the new kid about >15 years or so when. when Anis is right there. At least the position need to be filled. and her parrent probally won't forced her if she wish otherwise, But Anis feel she have to take the resiponsible as one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

right? Just pump out another child or sth, they both seem young enough for that.

Also, how did it go from "All Dukes And Siblings Involved With Coup Detat Were Summarily Executed By Own Hand"...
...to "Oh I Don't Want To Execute Our Son The Prince"?

Fine, maybe they have family attachment "different if it's me". Fine if the king/queen matured or times changed.
But going from "demonstrated in-universe willingness to kill traitors" to "traitors must live at all costs" is silly.
fucking for real. And some people said I was dumb for calling the Prince's punishment "a slap on the wrist".

anw, can't we just kill all the nobles and call it a day? /j

honestly I just hate nobles and politics, they're all such a drag.

Group Leader
I love (and hate) this phase of the story arc.

In the anime it was reproduced in my opinion "too" celerely with several cuts, while in the light novel it is much more pronounced and detailed Anis's talk with the various nobles about the succession, Euphie's worries, the various dark thoughts that grip our protagonist who feels guilty for "overwriting" the real princess, her attachment with her parents (king and queen), and her lack of the use of magic.

In the Ligh Novel, it is also explained why in broad strokes (at least I have read up to the 4th volume) and as soon as I have a chance I will have to buy the later volumes to see whether or not Anis will finally find a solution to immortality or not..

I repeat... I love this Manga/Anime/Light Novel, but I hate this phase.

Dex-chan lover
Here's a short version of the politics from what I pieced together.
Present king is named Orphans.
In the past, Orphan's older brother was the crown prince and lead a coup d'etat with the military faction nobles because they didn't agree with the ruling king's policy on letting commoners rise into nobility.
Orphans, his wife, and Euphylia's father (Magenta) STOPPED the coup d'etat and created the current nation's power system.
Apparently every ducal household besides Magenta participated in the coup d'etat so they were all executed/abolished.
So there's no close royal bloodline except for Magenta. So the next king has to be either Anis or Magenta.

This is where it's muddy. Current nobles don't like Magenta because his house is in the military faction which was biggest force in the coup d'etat. But I don't understand that point. Magenta was one of the main reasons that stopped the coup d'etat which should actually make them heroes.

@Vincentius That makes sense. The current nobles were in favor of the coup d'etat even if they didn't participate.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is where it's muddy. Current nobles don't like Magenta because his house is in the military faction which was biggest force in the coup d'etat. But I don't understand that point. Magenta was one of the main reasons that stopped the coup d'etat which should actually make them heroes.
My guess is that (almost) all of the nobility supported the coup d'etat to stick it to those "uppity commoners", but only the ducal houses actually had enough power to participate, so the Magenta house, which was part of the main faction supporting the coup, are seen as traitors for instead supporting the current king, Orphans.

Actually, I didn't follow this Manga because I already watch the anime then read Light Novel.
That's why I thought this is after Anime story because the first page.

Dex-chan lover
We're finally back. And on the best part of the Story (As far as the first 3 Volumes goes) I am not ready for when it happens

Double-page supporter

My dirty ass brain immediately imagined the parents banging super hard and super desperately in the background while reading this chapter.

Even if it took some time to raise a new heir, if Anis ruled as temporary regent or took on some of the royal obligations, it wouldn't be difficult to transition when the time was right.

Probably just a plot hole.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't really say the prince got off scot free, since while it was an alternative compared to execution unlike the others, he was very explicitly told that he's being put where he is, to be experimented on like a lab rat so they can better understand vampires.

Aggregator gang
I kinda don't get it but I do know politics always make everything a pain in these stories, how bad does it get from here?
Story wise or in-world wise? Story wise, it's so-so. There's a reason why LN reader either like or dislike this arc. Without spoling much, let's just say.... that this arc felt way too drawn out in my opinion On the other hands this arc pushed Anis and Euphie's relationship to next level and the lore it drops are backbone of the future volumes.

In lore wise, politic plays a key role in this arc. Pretty much Anis and Euphie's problems are politic-related and Euphie solution is also kinda political.

Users who are viewing this thread