The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@nrinzu judging by how she talk about "magic engine", she probably has zero compability to cast magic which is why she makes an engine to pull it off

purely guessing, I didn't read the LN lol

I like this little reversal. Also her brother is a shit and Euphilia seems upright (as usual) I like Mc as well she seems pretty fun to be around.

Aggregator gang
@arthdaw
Unclear as of chapter 7 in the WN. Anne-Sophia has made clear to absolutely everybody in no uncertain terms that she only likes women: the only sort of romance partner she would EVER consider would be a cute girl. And she announces to her father and Euphilia and Euphilia's father that she's always been attracted to Euphilia and that's part of the reason she stepped in to save her. Euphilia is somewhat weirded out by that (the idea of such a thing had never even crossed her mind), but she doesn't reject it outright, and later admits in private to her father that she doesn't really feel like she can trust men anymore after what the prince and his pals pulled on her in this chapter. So... the stage is set for it, but it hasn't gotten there yet in the translated parts of the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, an high society isekai and it's not an otome nor the MC is the Villainess ? Count me in.

All I know are novelupdates spoilers
Sophia only likes women
Euphilia and Ryeini in a certain situation will kiss
I wonder Sophia and Euphi has kiss scene too
Brother is a villain

Dex-chan lover
@nuttydesu It's weird, I thought yuri would be talking about exclusively straight women!

@Lilliwyt If there is no cheese feminism here too, then this manga will become Madoka in the world of yuri isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see prince wants free love, more specifically to be able to choose whom he wants to love but right then being a decent human being about it he uses Euphelia and Ryeni's initial discussion as a trigger to gaslight Euphilia and bring false charges against her in order to justify his decision, gain the court's acceptance, and desire to be able to choose who he should be with. I can sympathize with the initial desire but the way he pursues it is pure douchebag.
Thank you for the introduction to a new series it's greatly appreciated but I already ship Anne-Sophia with her maid.

Oh my freaking goddd, this is finally here!
If novelupdates continues to take so long translating the chapters, the manga is gonna surpass them really soon

I am dying to see the king next chapter
clutching his stomach with a stress ulcer because of this crazy princess.

Anne-Sophia : “Hey, I gave up my right to inherit the throne, didn’t I?”

King: “The problem is everything else that you do!”

Anne-Sophia: “Oh, then I’ll just get kicked out of the royal family completely, that’s a great idea!”

King: “Stop saying that so proudlyyyyyy!!”

As Anne-Sophia stuck out her chest pridefully at her excellent new idea, Orfans grabbed her and shook her back and forth.

“Catch the Princess at once! Don’t let her get away, after her!”

“Does she have her flying tool with her?! Alright, quickly, surround and corner her!”

“Royal Knights, spare no effort! We must protect the peace of mind of His Majesty!”

“WE ARE HIS MAJESTY’S SHIELD!!”

“Well said, now begin the assault! Chaaaaaaaaarge!!”

“ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!”

“Follow the knights! As Her Highness’ personal maids corps, we cannot be left behind! Onwards, everyone!”

“AT ONCE!!”
“Hahahahaha! This way, knights! Follow the sound of my clapping!”

“Prepare thyself, Princess Anne-Sophia!”

“Your Highness, you’re meant to be meeting with His Majesty and His Excellency Duke Magneta, you must get changed into a dress at once!”

“I refuseee! I’ll dress how I like, thank you very much!!”

“This isn’t a requeeeeest!!”

As she watched, the country’s Princess hopped between the ground and the walls to evade her pursuers, like she was some kind of human grasshopper. And as she jumped around in a strange way, the horde of knights and maids raced after her, creating the strangest sort of scene.

“Hahahaaa! Well then, my dear knights and maids, please do excuse meeee!”

“This is bad, is she going to scale the walls?!”

Users who are viewing this thread