The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
First off it is malicious intent when you falsely accuse someone of trying to assassinate someone because they are a love rival and you know that its a lie. So essentially judging by the setup in the tower Prince Algard was trying to brand Euphilia with the role/position of villianess while Ryelina was being set up to be the "unfairly" treated heroine. So Anne-Sophia did in fact just abduct/rescue..... extract that sinister romance's villianess. Good for them both.

Dex-chan lover
The reincarnation trope really was not necessary here. It could have just been a story about a girl obsessed with magic.

Dex-chan lover
I like it when the stories acknowledge that political marriages are in place for a reason and you can't just annul an engagement like it's nothing just because the fiance was mean to some nobody.

On related note, magic fanatic (quite possibly) raging lesbian is a pretty decent upgrade from a piece of shit prince that would pin a serious crime on someone for the pettiest of reasons.

2 Reincarnation/Isekai tropes in 1 chapter?! Are we going to see more?

Supporter
This is so cringy... And this is coming from a fan of yuri stuff.

This really needs some backstory to all this, more of a setup before this event.

Dex-chan lover
Miss Magically Inept Magic Genius AKA Miss Steal Yo Girl

After this chapter I am alllllllllll about what's happening and want to see a lot more of it. The end page was amazing. She's just so upfront about taking her heart instead.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, for a moment it look one of this Villainess history with the prince breaking and engadgment and then the little witch interrupted everything

Having read the novel with the help of google translate, Im so ready for this.

The romance, the twists, the action, and the glorious fluff. All perfectly balanced.

Dex-chan lover
@jackslate : there is some coming, but this is the start of the yuri romance.
"heroine" is innocent, but not 100% human.
Prince is an evil jerk.
Can't remember about the 3 other accusers, but they all deserve death or worse since that is basically what they are trying to do to the fiance, regardless of the heroine's charm it is not an excuse for seeing murder attempts that are not there or not knowing that they need to bring things before the king instead of publicly.

WOW
No waiting, no needless will they wont they, just bash in through a closed window and go "yo, i'm taking your fiance, brother" and steal his ex like nothing

I'm digging this

Users who are viewing this thread