The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@SilentStorm :
in a way it's implied this social execution was him finally trying to emulate his sister for attention, only for her to crash down, steal his thunder and her and his parents deciding everything, they don't even ask him for his opinion or why he decided to annul his engagement, he was expecting someone to talk to him, but he got ignored
Maybe, but there is 1 key difference between what happens with his sister, and what he did.

Anne-Sophia is never malicious or cruel. She is reckless yes, but puts herself in more danger then anyone else.

What he did was petty, cruel and unthinkable. He has no excuse for what he did, and had the king worried for his life since Euphy's father is powerful, and doting, enough to cause some real trouble. at the meeting between the King, Anne-Sophie, Euphy and her father prince-boy's presence would likely have been a determent.

Al screwed up on the level that it could destroy the kingdom, and to the point that he created a strong faction looking to get him removed from succession. Even then they give him 2 years to straighten up. Ti was so dumb that even the girl who tries her best to stay out of politics was going "WTF are you doing", and displays that he does not have the qualities needed to take the throne. There are cries for attention, and there are cries for disowning, he made the latter.

Sis might get more attention, but much of it is negative and attempts to reign her in. His actions are not those of an unloved/ignored child, they are the actions of a narcissist who wants everyone to love him.

@sjmcc13

It's just as you say. He still remains a pretty interesting character in my opinion.

His redemption story was a good read. But i can't wait for the sibling showdown.

https://i.imgur.com/XNUgQT6.gif She really just casually threw her over her shoulder and leapt out a window.

Aggregator gang
@sjmcc13
I agree, reminder that he almost killed someone for power, and planned to brainwash everyone into loving him, and got into a big destructive fight with his sister while yelling at her and trying to kill her, all while saying he hates his family for not paying attention to him, but it does come across as him being annoyed that he's not the best and he even resents his sister for helping him in the past.

And when this all ends and he's taken to his other place, he still says he hates his family, he outright looks at his sister and tells her he hates her, but i guess the author likes him as he gets his own gaiden story and the author still saying that they wish for Al to appear again.

But at the end of the day, despite his own issues, his family does try to help him every time and it comes across as him just refusing to spend time with them, and he absolutely has no problem ruining the lives and reputations of others for his needs.

¹
She just stole his brother's ex fiance, *kidnapped her* and now proposed to her?
That's just wild

Aggregator gang
@SilentStorm:
That sucks. You've actually made me like this story less by telling me that. The punishment you mention is something he should have gotten JUST for what he did in this one chapter. Given that he provoked a very serious chance of a civil war, one could argue that that's not enough punishment even just for this one event. For him to follow that up with assaulting the heir-presumptive to the throne, trying to commit multiple murders, and committing what is clearly treason, and STILL only get that light of a punishment... that's disgusting.

Wait so this isn't a yuri manga but focuses on meme otome vanillaness prince boy instead????

Why??????

Such characters r brainwashed or holding the idiot card 9999 times over by default. There high noble education makes them aware of the consquences. It's impossible to make them interesting.

Also "not accusing her out of malice" my ass.

*Sees the MC interrupt the engagement cancellation event by crashing through the window on a flying broomstick*

And... bookmarked.

I was a LITTLE WORRIED with that annullment trope. Then it all worked out like crash, bang, and boom

Double-page supporter
Be gay, acquire magic, ride broomsticks in the night, crash into courtroom, save a girl and carry her out on your shoulder, ask for her hand from her aristocrat dad.

After suffering through uselessness of many yuri mangas, I am here for chad lesbians.

Users who are viewing this thread