The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
This is so goddamn interesting I hope they actually keep up with this stuff.

It reminds me of the Atelier series

I still can't believe I spent like 50 minutes reading this chapter, it's so goddamn interesting to hear what the mc has to say about all of this magical stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this world's magic system and the MC is just so fun and upbeat that it's refreshing. Really enjoying this series and now can't wait for the next chapters. I love the art and I loved the MC's big smile at the end. Curious what the magic sword will be like once it is finished even though thats probably ages away. Guessing it will either be able to use all of the elements at once or switch between them.

Many thanks for translating the series so far!

What the fuck? Only 20 pages? How did I even spend this long reading a single chapter

Dex-chan lover
The way she smile, she's a guy inside. And he's using this opportunity to make contact to Euphie legally which im envious of...

Double-page supporter
-MC has some actual character, and is super lovable. She reached her ambitions of being a mage with actual hard work without the help of a goddess or a super unique cheat skill.

Overall 20/10. Some good shit right here

Dex-chan lover
94poPtB.jpeg
1dgDxYm.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Oh she ISN'T a mage. F; But on the bright-side, she has not only rocketed the study of magic forward decades but she is also able to create tools AND arms with it. Genius is right

Users who are viewing this thread