The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
So the prince got cucked everywhere and that made him empty and mad.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Just reread everything again.

@eminyan @someone2795

Pretty sure he targeted his ex-fiance because his ex-fiance is far more capable than him. Marrying her would mean "Following the paved road" as accused by gossipers and bring him back one full circle where he moves from being compared to his superior sister to being compared to his superior wife. At the very least, thats the conclusion I get from his outburst in chapter 1
I will be the one to forge my own path in life!

Also, on a purely developmental/political level. Letting his son go fight the dragon is actually a good thing. With the dragon slaying recognition, more people will acknowledge the prince as King. Why is this a good thing?
Because the princess is better off in the tech field and has a few screws too loose to NOT be a "bad Queen". Basically, she will likely kill or exile her brother once she gets on the throne and can no longer make new inventions due to being busy ruling the nation, or continue developing stuff while being a puppet Queen.

That being said, sending the Prince out to fight a dragon is a death sentence. Then again, it would certainly solve the problem of picking an heir 😂

Dex-chan lover
This is a perfect example of being both over and under qualified for the same position.

Prince has the job, has the authority, and practically everything in the bag, but it is his sister that has the higher charisma stat, so she just attracts people's attention all the time. She would likely make for a decent leader too, but just does not want to do it.

The prince is perfectly fine for the role, but is nothing special. So he gets overlooked and/or judged by the same filter as his sister. And that his sister is a gold ranked adventurer does not help his case at all. Kind of interesting as you do not see a person be both qualified and unqualified at the same time too often.

I feel like that's just being sexist cause he responds about how he doesn't call the son an idiot to fight the dragon but then he call his daughter and idiot for going in to fight it.

@Lioslin the baron girl has a secret in the webnovel. I don't know if it's the same in LN.
in the WN, she's a vampire and has a magic stone. She's unconsciously using charm magic? to her surroundings resulting in them (horny males) attracted to her which she feels extremely guilty. But prince sh*t and one magician notice it and plan to kill her and transfer/absorb her magic stone by prince sh*t

Double-page supporter
Haha. The prince: "Let me join the subjugation squad!" The princess: "I AM the subjugation squad!"

Dex-chan lover
there's a lot of thought put into this work, i like it. the father, in particular, is someone i'm starting to appreciate quite a bit. great job, author-sama!

I'm kinda happy that the dragon subjugation will happen in the present and not in the past as this here is much more realistic and also gives the opportunity to flesh out prince sh*t's character, his insecurities and inferiority complex.

Double-page supporter
Prince: fight dragon for honor
Princess: "Yeey free spirit stone"

Dex-chan lover
lol people, the Web Novel and the Light Novel have some differences, obviously the manga is going to too since is based off the Light Novel and not WN, people should know that kind of thing when it come to adaptations already smh

as always the WN is just a draft and the LN a more polished work (and remember that what is getting fantranslated is the WN)

Fed-Kun's army
@MAU1704 I think one part of the reason she is called an idiot by her father is that she went straight to the dragon without even informing her father or formulating a plan first. At least the prince came to his father for a permission first (and perhaps also for a support).

To be fair, I am not saying you are right or wrong. I just want to point out some points that might need to be taken into consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread