The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
The prince is stupid. He doesn't posess the talents needed to be a ruler. Even if he easily said he'd put his life on the line. Smarts > Honor 100%. Even if he was to defeat the dragon, he would only bring the kingdom into ruin since he is so naive and stubborn. Traits that will fail anyone. He has access to magic so if he tried and quit being a complete idiotic douchebag then maybe he would've had a chance. I just hope it wont end with the gays damaging the dragon enough that it needs one more hit, so the prince comes in to finish it off. I would hate that so much.

Anyways, thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Yurisivel finally someone who's reasoning here I can agree with. xD

I feel like people get too caught up with too much prejudice. And before people will claim that "I've read the LN", unless you specify which volume and chapter it was, you've probably instead read the fantranslated WN which are basically drafts!

Double-page supporter
I allways find characters like this interesting and at the same time annoying since they portray a very common thing in the real world, there is virtualy nothing separating him and his sister but where she chose to pursue her own goals and aspirations he just sat still and didn't do shit. Of course people are gonna praise your sister and of course they are going to resent you when you didn't do shit other than sulk and be jelous where she was actualy moving foward with her life and now just bc he blames everyone other than himself for his own uselessness the lady got her entire life fucked just bc he's a sorry spoiled brat with an inferiority complex.

@xSauriaNx

The Problem is, even IF the Prince just wants to get out of his Sisters shadow, the way he's doing it makes him look MORE incompetent, not less.

Openly completely humiliating the Daughter of who's probably the 2nd Most powerfull Noble in the Country by breaking off his Engagement with her, (even IF its important for his long-term plans), just makes him look not only extremely short-sighted, it also makes it look like he cares more about himself than those around him. Both things people don't exactly look for in rulers, for good reasons.

Volunteering to fight the dragon and raising his Reputation that way is the first remotely smart thing he's done.

Dex-chan lover
Still thinking the baron THOT is manipulating the prince magically in some way and just found a way to make the prince act out due to his insecurities that are shown in this chapter.

But who knows, maybe this won't take the obvious route.

Either way, this manga is still fun and good so I look forward to the next chapter. XD

Fed-Kun's army
I understand the prince...but here is the thing. He still not fit, actually every single one of his actions are showing why people see her as a better ruler then him. Instead of bettering himself he is throwing a tantrum.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i don't really feel sorry for that prince. I mean I understand why he turned out the way he did, but he totally went the wrong way about it.

He's definitely gonna be the main antagonist going crazier and crazier, while the sister accidentally gains fame through her obsession with magic and hard work.

I just hope the story doesn't get too dark... He seems like the type of antagonist to make a story go really brutal and tragic.

prince sucks, like you knew everything, and instead of trying to fucking fix it by making or doing something you just do other shit.

Dex-chan lover
@IronVader501 yeah I get that. It's just that I'm more tired of seeing people directly charging and not seeing where things go first and voicing opinions after that. Because it kinda drowns any discussion that might be engaging afterwards... xD

I'm not gonna excuse any of his actions nor have any intention of forgiving but yeah.. I'll see the end of this part first before continuing on. xD

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAHAHA NO HONORS FOR YOU, YOU SHIT PRINCE!!! THAT GOES TO YOUR SISTER AGAIN!!! GET WRECKED!!!

thank you for the update~

why do i feel that baron b*tch daughter have something to do with al weird action? he look got brainwashed
whipering hate for her sister like a curse spell that b*tch look want to controll al
i hope al can open his eye again and see that his sister is love him

Users who are viewing this thread