The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
This is the literal definition of "wangst". I can't buy this arc at all.

He's the freaking crown prince, attempted to murder someone, and then complains about how "powerless" he is. Gimme a freakin' break.

One character's actions followed the laws and norms (well, as much as she coul) of the kingdom. The other went on a murderous rampage bordering on that literally was high treason.

I get they're trying to show how weak royalty are compared to nobles. And prince has low IQ. But this is Lenny-esque in trying to drag out sympathy from the reader.

And can get none from me.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this fight and its conclusion made me drop the anime (maybe not the right wording, since the anime ends right after this fight) and has made me consider dropping this manga entirely. Which sucks because I really enjoyed everything up to it.
you cab drop it but that ain’t gonna mean much since that is only your preference in stories, not some universal agree flaw of this story

Dex-chan lover
They could just talk like this from start without fight but instead they doing jack vs Armstrong and making history but who to judge...

Double-page supporter
I can't really buy Al's reasoning. From previous chapters, it sounds like he is the one that cut off contact with his sister after she gave up her role. We are told she tried to reach out to him during the intervening years, but he was too busy feeling sorry for himself to talk to the person he supposedly cared so much about. And instead he decided to be complicit with the people hurting her.

And it's even worse because he admits that he understood that the entire system rejected her despite how smart she was. But he expected her to face head on and overcome the rejection of their entire society? He could have worked to support her all these years, try to slowly change things, just like how she worked from outside the system to challenge traditions. But no, instead he decided he was going to smash everything, regardless of who was hurt. Because he wanted his sister to keep looking after him instead of having to shoulder any kind of responsibility.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this fight and its conclusion made me drop the anime (maybe not the right wording, since the anime ends right after this fight) and has made me consider dropping this manga entirely. Which sucks because I really enjoyed everything up to it.
The anime doesn't end right after this fight. They start a new arc.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter only works because the released are enough spaced that we forgot how dumb the prince is.
All of his justifications are moot when we remember that, to the injustice he faced and her sister "betrayal", he choose to be even more distant and hurtful to her sister (even when she tried to talk to him) and try to murder her friend while using forbidden magic...
This kind of logic is understandable and it's believable, but the fact that nobody (who doesn't want to manipulate MC and him) noticed such problem is kinda hard to believe.

Dex-chan lover
Algard is not an siscon, he just a pussy. Instead do "I will protect my sister from shitty oldman and tradition"-thing, he join force with the one who bully/hate her.

... When the ship sail in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread