The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

This is some good shit.

I read a bit of the novel, the
princess is a lesbian, and is open about being one. Kinda refreshing.

YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!! YURI!!!!

It's like one of those shabby shounen harem manga rushing instead its yuri. I like it!

Magical Yuri Princess Reincarnation? hmm....

Yes... first time indeed.. i shall watch and read this closely.

Huge spoiler on the ending and Al’s issues

So actually, Al wasn’t in love with that girl. The girl was part vampire with a magic stone in her heart. Vampires have a glamour to make people fall for them. He had a huge inferiority complex with his sister. He thought he only got the throne because she didn’t want it. He was also kinda neglected because his parents would give all their attention to his problem child sister. He planned to use that barons daughter to make the populace all really like him. When he did the engagement cancellation thing, his parents and sister literally decided everything without him. They never questioned why he did that, just assuming something was up with him. Whereas, if his sister does something crazy, they’re like what the hell were you thinking. Poor dude needed a hug. He hated his parents too. In the end, he nearly kills the barons daughter, ripping the magic stone out of her chest, and becomes half vampire. Then he dukes it out with his sister, loses, and ends up exiled to the borderlands. Also most of the nobles would support his sister for the throne if she wanted it, so he only got it because of her. Just because you have a problem child and a normal child, it doesn’t mean you should give all your attention on the problem child and neglect the one who doesn’t cause issues.

Dex-chan lover
Yooooo I just discovered this light novel like a month or two ago I had no idea it was getting a manga adaptation hell yes

Dex-chan lover
@Wisteria0309 : to be fair
His sister is the mad scientist whose creations, while having benefited the kingdom greatly, and potentially very dangerous in the development stage. They need to pay extra attention to her to keep her rampant curiosity and experimentation in check.

His mess up is something normal that he has been raised to know not to do. Evidenced by his screw up of a sister who has been given a pass on a lot of this instantly knowing how badly he screwed up. Plus it was an kind of an emergency situation that needed to be resolved ASAP to satisfy his, now her, fiance's father. Plus how could he help resolve his mess the cancellation was too public. If you want to screw up as a call for attention, something that can easily end lives, or lead to a civil war, is not the way to go.

I can understand the inferiority complex, she is considered a (dangerous) genius after all, and thinking that he did not earn the throne since she was in front of him by right and stepped aside willingly, but the stunts he pulled are still not excusable

Fed-Kun's army
I always want something to happen to those types of ppl, AKA prince. Make him regret it!

Users who are viewing this thread