The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

*backs away*

Ah this is nice!! little yuri without it becomes too sexual!
I'm enjoying the story so far!

Haha the prince's reaction when she tells him that shes gonna tell the king 😂

Fed-Kun's army
How utterly cute is this??!! Art is FANTASTIC, story builds on your typical reincarnation tropes, but with so much creativity, and what's more, shoujo ai!!! Def recommend 😍

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sad they skipped out on the conversation between Grantz and Euphie that was included in the novel.
In the scene Euphies dad ask 8f she wants to be a queen and says that he would be accepting she falls in love with the princess.

As someone who doesn’t like yuri/yaoi and avoids them as much as possible, would any recommend this to me?

@Thoxi I think a big portion of the appeal is going to be the interactions between them so it would probably not be to your taste, but it seems to be fairly tame so you could always give a chapter or two a try.

Mediocre junk so far, surprising it has 8.9 score. I guess coombrains really like yuri. Swap MC to male and this would be at 6.

@nilan
In defense of this manga, you have to admit that the art is pretty darn good. Also the reasoning behind why a male MC would lower the score is that it would likely turn it from some light hearted comedy into a self indulgent wish fulfillment type manga. The comedy is also somewhat decent, though not as strong as some others in the genre. The manga has also already taken a jab at the whole Otome game thing as well which gives some merit for being somewhat self aware of itself and its genre. Overall I would rate this an 8 personally though I'd have to wait and see.

Dex-chan lover
Does this have a light novel or its just a web novel?
If it does where can i read it?

Group Leader
@Kingkhalil001

They don't skipped, they just swapped the order, but Euphies dad say this after the discussion about
Anis regain the right of the throne and make a tantrum about this, so it's still going to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread