The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I just read this manga today and caught up ul to the latest chapter (chp.28)
I saw the announcements, I didn't know its anime is currently airing lol
I've actually been seeing screenshots of it lol
Currently ep.5 is out today lol

Double-page supporter
So I'm waiting a bit to watch the anime, but I can tell from the trailers that its different from the manga. So I was curious which is closer to the LN so far, the manga or anime?

Man, some day the King is gonna have a fucking stress-induced anyeurism, at this rate.

EDIT: Also, on an unrelated note, when designing her magic broom, why didn't Alise take some cues from Harry Potter and add some stirrups to it so that it would be harder for her to slip off?

Last edited:
I love this. I love love love that they are overtly and explicitly gay. I just finished the 3rd light novel and I can't wait for the 4th one.

I love Anis and what a force of chaos she is, I love Euphie, I love their relationship, I love Lainie, I love Ilia.

I just want moooooooooooore

Fed-Kun's army
I've been reading this manga since the very first scanlated chapter & I just finished watching the anime; what an absolutely infuriating ending. I haven't read the web novel but I'm going off of the assumption that the web novel & anime share the same ending. I hope the light novel & manga are going to follow through with a different ending because my god, are these characters DUMB. There are literally so many options that could of been taken, the forced sacrifice was completely unnecessary.

Double-page supporter
Poor Lainie - the Prince stole her heart....

Baduum Ching - thank you thank you I'll be here all night!

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the LN has the same ending as the anime? Or is there more things happening after Euphie becomes queen and everything wrong about the kingdom is magically fixed

Fed-Kun's army
Are there new chapters coming soon? Since the anime version already went past this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Protagonist Anisphia and her undertakings can be effectively summed up as:
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!"
- Agatha Clay

Users who are viewing this thread